Breakfast ||Young! Crowley x Reader||

This is...made out of boredom so....eh. So sorry for not updating recently. I'm running out of ideas for oneshots and stuff. I've also found a new obsession, Hamilton music! Anyways, if you have anything you want me to write (an idea or a request for a one shot with whatever character) please, comment down below!

-SKYROONY
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You were walking around Castle Redmont, carrying a tray of food and a goblet in your hands. You were a servant in the castle, one of the best but youngest ones.Your father, (f/n) was the assistant of Master Chubb, the head chef. Your father was one of the best cooks in the castle, learning all his skills from the kitchen master himself. Your mother, (m/n), was one of the maids of Lady Sandra, the wife of Baron Arald. Even if you were a servant, you liked it here. The Baron and his wife were very kind and generous, alway treating the staff of the castle kindly. You balanced the tray gracefully on one hand, tucking a strand of your (h/c) locks behind an ear. Usually, you were in charge of serving Baron Arald, Lady Sandra, Sir Rodney, the battlemaster, and Lady Pauline, the head Diplomat, their meals. You had already delivered their breakfast, early in the morning, along with Prince Duncan's, who was staying at the castle while this business with Morgorath was happening.
However, you were also now supposed to deliver food to a Ranger named Crowley. You weren't scared of Rangers per say, you actually found them fascinating. How they were mysterious and moved so silently amazed you. You also found their ability to remain unseen really, really cool! You had spoken to the Ranger of Redmont a couple times, and since then you've been really good friends with him, giving him food every time he comes back from a mission.
You were thinking so deeply that you hadn't realized that your feet had already bought you to the door of the guest suites, where Ranger Crowley was currently staying. You knocked hesitantly with one hand, unsure if the Ranger was awake or not. For all you knew, the Ranger could be right behind you.
You then heard a "Come in!" from inside the room. You gently opened the door to see Ranger Crowley sitting at his desk, writing something on a piece of parchment. You were surprised. This was the first time you had ever seen a Ranger without their cloak. Crowley wore a simple long-sleeved green shirt and brown leggings. You looked up at the Ranger and, remembering your manners, you curtsied, one hand holding your (f/c) dress.

"Good morning, sir. Here's your breakfast." You say cheerfully.

Crowley smiles. "Hello. And please, no need for the formalities. Call me Crowley. Could you put the tray here?" He asks, motioning to the desk with his hand.

You gently lowered the tray, careful not to spill anything. "Will there be anything else you might need, si- Crowley?" You asked, correcting yourself.

Crowley looked up at you, smiling. That smile made your heart skip a beat, beating thrice as fast. "Well, I'd like to know the name of the pretty young girl who has just served me breakfast." He said.

You blushed a little, smiling back. "My name is (y/n)." You replied.

He looked thoughtfully for a moment, before smiling again. "(Y/n).... a beautiful name for a beautiful lady." He said.

You blush a deep red. "Oh..uh...um.. thank you.." you finally say.

Crowley grins. "Aw, are you blushing?"

You cover your face. "Uh..no?" You say." He laughs, making you uncover your eyes to look at him.

"Please don't cover your eyes, you look adorable!" He says, trying to look past your hands. You slowly lower your hands.

"See? You look adorable. Thank you, dear, for bringing my breakfast." He says, beaming at you.

You smile back. "You're welcome.." You smile slightly and remember the rest of your duties.

"Sorry, but I've got to go...." you say hesitantly, not really wanting to leave yet.

He frowned a little before smiling again. "Alright. But... wouldyouliketogooutsometimeorsomething?" He says really fast.

You laugh a little, giving him a flying kiss as you walk to door. "I'd love to. Just come find me, anytime."

You wink before going out into the hallway and closing the door. Crowley stares at the door before smiling brightly.

"She...was amazing." He said to himself before continuing his work, his mind drifting to you most of the time. Internally, his mind was going YYYYYYUUUUUSSSSSSSSSSSS.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Well then...that was...okay then...
Did you like that chapter? I hope you did. If you really liked it, please click the little VOTE button for me! Thanks for reading!

p.s. Please request what one shot you would like down below in the comments! I'm running out of ideas! Thanks!

-SKYROONY