Good Enough ||Gilan x Reader||

I'm so sorry, but I seriously love writing Gilan. I'm pretty sure it's an obsession. Also... WE REACHED 700+ READS!!! I'M SO HAPPY!!! THANK YOU FOR HELPING REACH THIS GOAL!!! Btw, this is a bit violent.

-SKYROONY
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gilan ran his hand through his hair, frustrated. You were stubborn, he knew that. Heck, he was stubborn himself so he could pretty much relate. You and him had just fought over something.

FLASHBACK

You had gone with Gilan to a nearby bar to celebrate 5 month of being together. When you had gone to the bathroom, Gilan was immediately surrounded by young girls envying for his attention. When you came back, you felt betrayed. You were normally confident, especially in your relationship with Gilan, which was one of the millions of reasons he had fallen for you.  What hurt you the most was that Gilan wasn't even trying to push them away. He was smiling his adorable smile that he normally reserved for you, at the girls around him. He also seemed to be enjoying the attention. Were you not good enough for him? You had immediately ran outside, banging the door loudly.
"(Y/n)?!?!" He realized that it was you who had ran outside. He quickly ran after you, pushing the girls aside. He found you crying, sitting down on a step of one of the houses. He sat down beside you. "Hey...what's wrong?" He asked, trying to put an arm around you. You winced and immediately scooted away, sending sharp ping into his heart.
"I...I thought you loved me...am I not good enough for you?..." You said, tears falling from your (e/c) orbs. You began to run backwards, back to your and Gilan's cabin, your (h/c) locks whipping behind you.  Gilan stared at you in shock. Did you just flinch when he tried to put an arm around you? He thought in shock.
This was the first time that you two had ever fought. It made his heart break when he realize that there was a chance that he could lose his angel. He hadn't seen that coming. (Reference XDDDD)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'll might make a part two for this. I'm not sure. Sorry that it's pretty short. I hope you liked it! Don't forget to click the little VOTE button! Thanks for reading!!

-SKYROONY