Flirt ||Crowley x Reader||

You smiled slightly, flipping your (h/c) hair behind you as you walked quickly to your friend, Jenny's, restaurant. You had promised to help her out a bit, since some of her workers were given the day off because they were a bit ill.
You entered the restaurant, breathing in the amazing smell of Jenny's cooking. You grinned at Jenny, who waved at you. You took out some parchment and began to go around the tables, asking for their orders and delivering them to Jenny and the other cooks. Suddenly, you heard someone whistle softly, trying to catch your attention. You smiled sheepishly and walked to the figure quickly. As you approached, your eyes widened. It was a Ranger! But you knew it wasn't Ranger Halt, because Halt would have called you by your name, seeing as you and your father were good friends with a Ranger. You grinned and took out your parchment and a small quill.

"Welcome, sire. What might you want to eat today?" You asked.

The Ranger lowered their hood, revealing the Ranger Commandant, Ranger Crowley. You stiffed a soft gasp, surprised to see the high ranking officer here.

He grinned at you, winking cheekily. You blushed, biting your lip a little.

"No need to call me sire, my dear. I'll have quarter of a roasted lamb, and some coffee, please." Crowley said, still grinning.

You smiled slightly, jolting down his orders quickly. "Will that be all?

Crowley nodded. "Yes. Thank you...?" He looked at you, not knowing your name.

"(Y/n)... my name is (y/n).."

Crowley smirked slightly. "Beautiful name for a pretty lady."

You smiled slightly and curtsied, submitting his order to Jenny, who happened to be watching the exchange. She winked at you, grinning. You smiled slightly and blushed, this one was a flirt, all right.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
this is kinda short, whoopsies xD