Two Bands - One Concert

A/N: Hey all. I wanted to have this posted yesterday but... ya know. Unexpected company didn't quite allow that. So here it is now. Thank you for your support and enthusiasm for the story. I appreciate all of you.

jofisk: Thank you. That means a lot. It means a lot just to have people read my work once, but to have them keep coming back and rereading it really makes me feel loved. Thank you!

AmeliaAsakura2: Oh. I know. So embarrassing.

Atemu: Wait. You really think I always look good? *Blush*

Bakura: You as vain as a peakock.

Atemu: Shut it, Kitten!

Bakura: I will cut you.

Ryou: Bakura.. how many times do I have...

Bakura: For fuck sake! Can't a guy have any fun anymore?

Ryou: *Sighs* I'm sorry about him. Enjoy the chapter, AmeliaAsakura2.

QUEENOFFANFICTION102: Hehe right. There's a smidge of puppyshipping now, there may or may not be more later *Smiles innocently.*

SimplyBooklogical: Seto is a little late to that party. *Hugs and loves* Thank you! Hehe Yugi would enjoy that.

11HeavenCapricornKitty1975, and Dragyns13: *Sniggers* Glad you got a kick out of Atemu's embarrassment. He shouldn't have assumed that they were the only ones that were fluent in Arabic.

OH RA! *Pass out* Another chapter that is very heavy on lyrics and other fun things *wiggles brows* I do not own the songs in this chapter. I didn't write them. Here they are in order of appearance.

"It's Raining Men" - The Weather Girls
"Shatter Me" - Lindsey Stirling feat. Lzzy Hale
"Feel This Moment" - Pitbull feat. Christina Aguilera
"Hey Baby (Drop It To the Floor)" - Pitbull feat. T-Pain
"Dance Again" - Jennifer Lopez feat. Pitbull
"My First Kiss" - 3OH!3 feat. Ke$ha

For any names mentioned in the songs, I removed them to help the song fit a bit better into the story. I really really really really really really really really hope you like it. Please vote and comment as you wish. I love them both.

Zero sleep. That's right. It took us all night to get the details of the concert figured out with Pink Poison. The style is going to be quite a bit different than our usual concert, but that is to be expected when such a drastic change is thrust upon us with such little warning. Here's to hoping everything goes well.

Have I mentioned lately how much I hate Seto? No. Well here it goes. I hate Seto! His idea for the opening number makes me want to shove my foot up his ass just before I fire him. I can't believe he decided this would be a good way to start the concert. Once the girls were on board with it, there was no changing their minds. So here we are, standing behind the curtain, awaiting the girls to do the opening number. Each of us is dressed in long black trench coats with black leather pants and black boots.

A growl of frustration rumbles from the depths of my throat as I help Yugi equip his hands-free microphone. A little 'gift' Seto bestowed on us. Okay, I admit it. That has been something I've been wanting for a while, but at what price? Only the last sliver of dignity I have left after the competition. Fuck it. I'm not just going to shove my boot up Seto's ass, I'm going to tar and feather him right after running over him with a military tank.