Sweet Revenge

A/N: Thank you everyone for all of the reads, votes, and comments. All of your support encourages me to keep posting as often as I can! I appreciate it.

yamitheprince: Yeah... I'm just awful to the characters. Although, jofisk doesn't think so. 

CapricornKitty1975: That is their fear. Atemu just wouldn't let that happen. 

Zam_Steelix: Breathe! Oh meh gosh breathe! 

Blackxxxxdarkness: Yay!!! Glad you approve. 

Lily_Da_Lemon121: Thank you! 

TheDarkDemonGirl: Oooo Bakura better watch out lol

Bakura: *Snorts*

Atemu: Bakura! You are banned from responding to comments. Get your ass back there! 

Bakura: *Glares at everyone* 

jofisk: Thank you so much for your support and your vote of confidence! I'm glad someone enjoys my twisted mind when it comes to characters in my stories. 

I hope you all enjoy this chapter. This chapter is very M rated. It's a bit of a lime. *smirks* Please feed the authoress with your comments. They are always loved and appreciated!

I guide Malik back downstairs to where our breakfast is placed. The others are happily eating and having pleasant light-hearted conversations. Malik meekly smiles at me me, taking a seat next to Marik. Shock crosses the tallest Egyptian's face when Malik sits down. His head snaps over to me. 'Thank you," he mouths. I grin and shrug. There was no need to thank me. I didn't do anything.

I locate Seto sitting at the end of the table between Joey and Mai. They are conversing about the tour schedules, dates, and finances. Who knew Mai has a soft spot for band management?

Seto places his fork next to his plate, "Morning, Yami. Please come sit and have breakfast." I blink at him. Who is this man and what has he done with Seto? Our hard-ass manager never says please.

I roll my eyes and lean in to whisper, "I need to talk to you." Yami: 21, Seto: 16.

"Of course," he shoves Joey out of the seat next to him with a smirk, "Sit."

"Alone," my voice lowers. He makes no move to stand or acknowledge my request for his audience save for arching an eyebrow. I growl, grabbing his arm, I lead him out of the room.

"What is with you?" he pulls his arm away from me. I glance down the hallway in both directions, ensuring we are alone. This is no business for anyone to hear other than Seto.

"We need to hire a therapist to come out," I lower my voice, my eyes locking on his. I watch them widen with confusion.

"Why?" he asks; his normal detached tone replaced by concern.

"I can't get into the details. Malik needs help," I continue to whisper.

"What happened?" Seto places his hand on my shoulder and closes the distance between us.

"I'm sorry, Seto. I can't tell you that. Just know that Malik needs it. Please do this for him," I plead with my manager, hoping he would not ask any additional questions. He was quiet for a few minutes.