Special Concert

A/N: Oh gosh lol. Okay another chapter that is VERY heavy on lyrics. List of songs:

"Be Prepared" by Jeremy Irons, Whoopi Goldberg, Cheech Marin, and Jim Cummings from "The Lion King"
"You're Only Second Rate" by Jonathan Freeman from "The Return of Jafar""One Jump Ahead" by Brade Kane from "Aladin"
"Once Upon a Dream" by Lana Del Rey from "Maleficent"
"I'll Make a Man Out of You" by Donny Osmond from "Mulan"
"If Only" by Dove Cameron from "Descendants"
"Rotten to the Core" by Dove Cameron, Cameron Boyce, Booboo Stewart, and Sofia Carson from "Descendants"
"Good is the New Bad" by Dove Cameron, Sofia Carson, and China Anne McClain
"Set it Off" by Dove Cameron, Sofia Carson, Cameron Boyce, Booboo Steward, Mitchell Hope, Sarah Jeffrey, and Jeff Lewis

 I hope you all don't mind. I do not... I repeat.. I DO NOT OWN THESE SONGS. 

Thank you for reading and for those who voted and left comments. 

TheDarkDemonGirl: Sorry about Bakura. He's not allowed to respond to comments. At least not for a while. 

yamitheprince: Hehe I read and notice all of the feedback I receive. Thank you for your 

AmeliaAsakura2: Hehe surprise! So glad you enjoyed the chapter!

I am sorry that not all of the songs are heavy with descriptions. I am hoping you can use your imaginations to picture the performances for those songs and those parts. I really hope you all like the chapter!

Needless to say, our 'relaxing' day at Disneyland was anything but after Splash Mountain. We agreed to perform the concert, but putting on a full concert with less than one day's preparation is a nightmare. The rest of the day was spent preparing for the small concert that we agreed to conduct. I had Seto call the roadie crew to bring some outfits for us. There is no way I'm performing in this disguise.. or costume if you will. Also, Roger informed us they would have the music playing on the speakers so we were essentially only expected to sing. Talk about a huge weight off of our shoulders. While we waited for our regular outfits to arrive, we cleaned up Bakura and Ryou. Bakura was thrilled to have his skin tone back to albino status. 

"I'm really sorry everyone. I should have known this would happen by going on a water ride," Ryou apologizes for the hundredth time today.

"It's okay, Ryou," Yugi put his arm around the smallest albino, "Look at it this way. If your disguise wouldn't have failed, I'm sure Malik, Marik, or Bakura would have gotten us kicked out well before the end of the day anyway. I prefer to go out with a bang and perform than be kicked out wearing handcuffs for accessories."

Ryou beams at our petite guitarist. He noticeably relaxes, "Thanks, Yugi."

"What's wrong with using handcuffs for accessories? They are fun!" Malik's smirk spreads from one ear all the way to the other. Bakura snorts, being in the middle of drinking coffee when Malik made the comment. The snort is followed by a coughing fit. Ah this band. Never a dull moment.

The door swings open and suitcases with our belongings are set in front of us. Thank Ra! Get me out of this and into my leather!

I slide into tight, black, leather pants and a black, leather vest which I leave unzipped, revealing my chest. I handed Yugi the leather bracelets since I no longer need them. Our petite guitarist dresses in tight, black, leather pants as well. He chooses a white button up shirt. I'm honestly not sure why. A button up just doesn't seem comfortable to perform in. Malik is also wearing tight, leather pants along with his signature violet vest. Marik, on the other hand, adorns tan khaki pants with a dark brown bandanna tied around his right leg just above his knee. His shirt is also dark brown. He wore brown leather bands around his biceps. Bakura is in his usual dark blue jeans, the long, black trench coat with a white t-shirt underneath. Our little Ryou is wearing light blue jeans with a grey t-shirt. We all breathe sighs of relief when we were dressed in something more..well... us.