Sleepover!

(M/n) POV

"So, what do you girls want to do?", I asked them, trying to stay as nice as possible.

"Well...The best way to get to know each other is through a sleepover!", One of the girls shouted, I thought her name was...Emma. They all agreed and looked at me, I just simply nodded. 

Soon enough, they all left the room(excluding Elizabeta) to grab what I guess was their sleeping stuff. But only then did I realise what I have gotten myself into...

'What the hell was I thinking!? A sleepover with girls...Well done, (M/n).', I thought, panicking a little. Even though I'd love to take it back, I can't just do that right now. 

I looked beside me and saw Elizabeta changing to her pyjamas, my face turned scarlet red and my eyes widened. It was not always I saw a girl undressing in front of me... 

I realised I was peeking, so I quickly turned around and tried to look for something that made it seem like I was 'busy'. I saw a book on my nightstand and grabbed it. As I opened it, my cheeks turned even redder than they already were.

'What the hell is this!?', I thought to myself, as my cheeks turned a crimson red by now. 

"Oh, I didn't see you there, I'm sorry!...Are you reading my BL manga...?", I heard Elizabeta ask, I quickly threw the 'manga' away from me and tried to come up with an excuse.

"N-No! W-Why would I, you dumb w-woman!?", I stuttered out, my cheeks lighting up like a candle.

"Mhm~ What were you doing then?", She asked me with a smirk. I narrowed my eyes at her and crossed my arms.

"Fuck off, already.", I simply said, which seemed to tick her off. Before she could even respond, the girls finally came back in with their pyjamas on. 

Lili gasped, "Wiz--Witch, why don't you have your pyjamas on?", she asked me. I gave her the 'are you serious?' look.

"Well, I don't have any clothes with me, or do I?", I simply responded with a tiny eye roll.

"Oh...", she said, disappointed. 

"Don't worry, Lili~ I have some pyjamas he can wear.", Elizabeta said. 

My eyes immediately widened and I was about to yell 'no' before I had some pyjamas shoved into my face. If you can call it pyjamas at least...The clothes consisted of a white loose tank top and loose black shorts. 

I heard the girls snicker a little before they pushed me inside the bedroom in Elizabeta and me's room. Sighing, I undressed and put the pyjamas on.I slowly opened the door of the bathroom and walked out, I heard a few gasps and some clicking noises.

"He's so cute!"

"I knew my clothes would fit him."

"Those hips don't lie~"

"Aww, he looks great."

"...", I just simply looked at them with the most embarrassed face I could muster. I felt very uncomfortable wearing the clothes of a girl, mostly because I'm male.

"S-Shut up, already..", I told them as they began to giggle. I saw them sitting in a circle, so I set on the open space, right next to Katyusha and Natalia while trying to cover myself. 

"The best way to start a sleepover is true truth or dare~!", Emma said again, with a happy smile. All the others agreed and looked at me, AGAIN.

All though I'd really love to say no, I can't just do that.., "Alright...", I said while looking down. A few 'yay's were heard.