Werewolf territory

(M/n) POV

As I entered the building, I felt a feeling of uneasiness. I felt chills running down my spine as I continued walking, with no fear. After walking for some time, I realised this was what seemed to be the same school building that I just left. But this one...was much darker and made me feel unsafe. 

I was in the middle of a hallway, till I heard the bell ring of the building. I quickly hid inside a tiny closet room. I heard lots of doors opening and loud footsteps radiating from all over the building.

Lots of people passed by, till there was no sound of footsteps anymore. I didn't exactly know where I was...But I'm pretty sure it's the Werewolf part of the Academy. Thank god that they didn't smell me.

As I thought the coast was clear, I gave a sigh of relief. Till I heard something or rather someone coming closer, "I could've sworn I smelled something...", I heard the person say as they stood in front of the closet door.

I held my breath in, hoping the person would just go away. But sadly, luck wasn't on my side this time. The person opened the door and revealed to be the werewolf guy I once met who attacked Alfred. His eyes widened when he saw me but that soon turned into a smirk.

He walked towards me as I tried to back away, till my back was against the wall behind me. He soon stood in front of me and put hands on either side of my head. 

"Sup, dollface.", he said as he looked me straight in the face. I quickly took my wand and pointed it at him, but he slapped it away. I was completely helpless now.

"What'cha gonna do now?", he mocked with his stupid smirk.

"Fuck you.", he might be scary, but I ain't backing down. 

He held me by the neck as he whispering in my ear, "I could kill you anytime I fucking want, understood?"

I gave him a blank look, "You ain't special. Humans, vampires, other witches could kill me anytime they want as well.", I said, stating facts. He got annoyed and pushed me towards him before slamming me against a wall. I let out a painful shriek as I felt tears building up in the corner of my eyes.

"S-Stop, you dickwad!", I said as I tried pushing him off, with no vain. 

"I've played long enough, time to devour you.", he said he was about to tear me into pieces, but then he looked down. 

"Are you wearing a girl's uniform...?", he looked at me with a confused face, "I was sure you were a boy.", as he said that, I got all my strength back and smacked him on top of his head.

"Shut up! I was forced to wear this, you asshole!", I yelled at him as he held his head in slight pain.

He stood back up and cornered me again, "Anyway, where were we~?", he asked as he held me tightly, ready to tear me into pieces.

Of course, me caring about my life would do anything to keep it. So, I said something which would definitely shock him well enough to make me be able to escape.

"You were about to eat me out, daddy~.", I said, flirtatiously as I saw his eyes widen and a blush adorning his cheeks. I took this as my cue to leave, so I quickly opened the closet door and sat on top of my besom as I flew away. Sadly, I left my wand still out there. But, I was too terrified to actually go back.

I just continued flying, till I made it to the girls' dorm, where I quickly lay on top of my bed.

AL POV

I was still shocked as I just stood there but I soon started chuckling, "Sneaky little bastard...", I said with an annoyed look, but an amused grin was also placed on my face.

I was about to leave the closet, till I noticed that he left his wand here. I, of course, knew that he'd come back for it. Maybe not today, but definitely tomorrow or the day after that.

I picked it up and placed it inside of my pocket, as I made my way to the class I was hella late in. Soon enough, I made it and opened the door.

"Mr Jones, care to explain why you're so late?", our teacher asked with a stern look. I just ignored her and walked towards my desk. She dropped the subject and continued her lesson, which was unusual but I took it.

I looked next to me and saw my...friend, Oliver, looking at me in confusement, "Where were you? I know for sure that you were walking right beside me!", he told me.

I took out the wand that was inside of my pocket and waved it in front of his face, before sticking it back from where I got it. I saw that he still didn't get it, so he sure as hell would question me when we get out of this class. I groaned and banged my head on top of my desk.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There ya go, another chapter! Hope you enjoyed this one, cya! I tried to fit it, and it worked!