New clothes and my own personal bodyguard

(M/n) POV

I looked behind me and saw Alfred catching up with his usual grin, but I could see the fear evident in it. I gave a slight smirk at that and looked at Arthur. He seemed to have his eyes fixed on the way in front of us. 

"Are we there yet?", I asked him, impatiently.

"Almost.", he simply answered, I just groaned and gave him a nod.

We passed a lot of students who gave me looks full of shock and surprise, I simply shrugged them off and continued my journey. 

"What....So the rumour is true..."

"Hah! Told you there was a witch!"

I gave a loud sigh, 'This is getting annoying.', I thought with a look full of annoyance.

"Seems like you gotta get used to that!", Alfred told me with an obnoxiously loud laugh following after. I rolled my eyes at him and flipped him off. I heard him gave out a playful dramatic gasp at that while placing a hand on the place where the heart's supposed to be. I didn't know what came over me, but I giggled. I quickly put my hand on my mouth, hoping that they didn't hear. I looked in front of me, not noticing the tiny blush Alfred had on his cheeks.

I heard Arthur cough to catch our attention, "We're here.", he said rather simple and plain. I looked in front of me and saw a big building, but not big enough to be a dorm.

"Here's the place where we keep everything we don't need.", Arthur told me before taking out a circle full of keys from his pocket and opened the door.

"Why do you have so many keys?", I asked him as he entered with me following behind him.

"I'm the council president, meaning I have every key of every building in this Academy.", he said as I could feel the pride radiating from him. 

"In other words, you're just a plain nerd. So, don't get too full of yourself.", I told him with a smirk. I saw him go red in anger, he was about to pounce me before Alfred quickly stopped him.

"I-I wouldn't do that if I were you.", Alfred said with a tiny stutter. Arthur just pushed Alfred away from him and crossed his arms, he gave me one last glare before continuing to walk. I gave a smirk in victory as I flew right behind him with Alfred following behind me.

After a while, we made it in front of a room. Arthur opened it and motioned for us to come in, which we did. I looked around me and saw many clothes, witch clothes to be more exact.

"Pfft.", I laughed as I looked around me. Those clothes were for peasants. Growing up in a family that was royalty, I sure as hell was not going to put those clothes on. And they were all in such a light colours anyway, it disgusted me.

"Isn't there anything black-----", I was about to ask, till I saw something in the corner of the room. I walked towards it as I saw Arthur trying to stop me.

I was now standing in front of it and could now see exactly what it was. It was simply beautiful. Right in front of me stood a black attire for witches and royalty. I quickly took it in my hands and decided that I wanted this one.

"Y-You can't.", Arthur told me while trying to snatch it away from me.

"Hmpf, I can. You don't have a say in the matter, eyebrows.", I said while glaring at him.

"It was stolen from a royal family after a battle with the vampires. When one of the witches died, he dissapeared and left his clothes. Trust me, some vampires tried to put this on, only to get extremely burned. It's cursed, you can't wear it.", he told me. I gave a smirk at that. It seemed like the witch used black magic, so that only black magic users can wear it....But the vampires didn't know that, luckily. And seeing that the person used black magic anyway, means that they were a part of our (L/n) family.