Adoption!

~Hannah's POV~

I walk downstairs as soon as I am ready, and line up with the other girls. A tall man with curly brown hair and hazel eyes inspects all of us. He doesn't seem too pleased by any of the girls. He walks past me, looking me up and down, and smiles. I'd recognize him anywhere; this man is Adam Dahlberg! I try not to hyperventilate as he looks at me.

He keeps walking down the line, then stops, and stands in front of all of the girls. He whispers something inaudible to the mistress, and points at me. I feel my cheeks turn tomato red. The mistress has a loud voice, so her "whisper" was the only part of their conversation I could understand. The mistress laughed loudly. "That's Hannah. Are you sure? Well, okay. Just sign some papers, over here, yes," the mistress led him over to a desk to fill out some paperwork. Actually, a lot of paperwork.

Adam walked up to me, and smiled. "So, I heard your name is Hannah. Well, how would you like to come live with me?" He talked kind of babyish to me, like I didn't know what the word "adoption" meant. I screamed in a girly sort of way. "Yes!"

I ran upstairs to pack up my one little suitcase. I packed my Windows phone, my seven pants and tops, my jacket, my sneakers, and my small collection of make up. I ran downstairs with my bag and we walked out the door. I admit, I kind of skipped. Do you blame me? It was the best day of my life.

When we got to Adam's - I mean, our house, I almost passed out. It was amazing!