Adam's... Sister?

~Ian's POV~

I rang the doorbell and stood outside the Team House.

"Are they going to answer?" Winta, Adam's little sister complained.

Right as she said that, Ty came to the door. He let us in, and we walked into the living room. Winta put her present for Hannah on the counter, and went upstairs to her room.

I heard the door creak open upstairs. A girl I assumed was Hannah came down the stairs, running right in to Winta. Winta smiled at her.

"Hey. I'm guessing you're Hannah?" Winta asked.

"Yeah... who else would I be?" Hannah wrote in her notepad derpily.

"I'm Winta," Winta said.

"Nice to meet you," Hannah wrote politely.

"I'm Adam's sister, in case you were wondering," Winta said.

"Wait, doesn't that make you... my aunt?" Hannah asked.

"No! I mean, technically, but if people ask, let's just say we're-" "Sisters!" "Cousins!" Winta and Hannah said/wrote at the same time. Hannah laughed.

"Okay, okay, sisters. Hey, sis," Hannah agreed.

"Hey, sis," Winta waved. Rene glared at Hannah.

"Didn't I tell you to go to bed?" Rene yelled sarcastically.

"Yeah, but I wanted to get to know my sister!" Hannah pointed her note at Rene.

"You can get to know her tomorrow. She's coming with us," Rene announced.

Hannah walked back to her room, shut the door, and Winta continued on her way down the hall. Rene went to the kitchen for a drink of water, and I went to my room to record a quick mini-game with Adam, Mitch, and Jerome.

(Author's Note: Okay, so Winta is purplepandagamer's character! lovehard82's character will be introduced soon! So will Brainy_ac_5's.

Okay, see you little lions later! Join the pride today!)