Thank You! (Author's Note)

This is for all of you that had a character in the story.

purplepandagamer- Thank you for giving Hannah a best friend. I was really lost with writing for a while until Winta came along. Then I couldn't stop! Also, thanks just for reading the story and commenting and voting and everything. Your support just made this worthwhile. I can't thank you enough.

xoxUnknown_Angelxox- thanks so much for being with me since the beginning! I was so excited to finally have a follower who would comment and talk to me. It meant a lot, and Rene has become part of the story to me. I never thought of her as a reader-based character, more like part of the Team. Thanks for creating such a fantastic character, and being fantastic yourself!

Brainy_ac_5- thanks for being an amazing friend on Wattpad. Thanks for giving me a reason to keep updating. Thanks for giving me feedback when I need it, and for giving me a great idea for a character. Thanks for not hating me when I barely used your character. Thanks a ton for being someone I can talk to when I am totally bored but want to be on Wattpad. Thanks for entering all of my contests. Thanks for voting and commenting. Thanks for everything.

lovehard82- thanks for giving me an amazing character for the story. I know I didn't talk much about her, but trust me, I didn't do that on purpose. Thanks for voting and commenting and entering contests. I don't know what I would do without your support.

Thanks to everyone else who entered my contests, and thanks to every single one of you for following, voting, commenting, and being my best friends. I don't think of you as "fans" or "followers." I think of us equally. So you guys are my friends. The best friends I could ask for, at that.

Thank you.

Baiii all my little lions!

Join da pride today!