WHOA

~Hannah's POV~

Tonight was game night. We had Alesa, Neryece, and Jerome's new girlfriend- Stephanie- over. It has been three months since Alesa and Adam became a couple, and one month since Stephanie and Jerome got together.

Alesa and Adam get along so well. It's like it was destiny that they met each other once again, almost a year ago.

As for Stephanie and Jerome; they're so cute together! Stephanie has a YouTube, so Jerome and Mitch record with her ALL the time. I've even recorded once or twice with her, too.

Mitch and Neryece get along so well, too. I think they might secretly like each other, but it's more obvious than they think.

Today felt odd. There was a different feeling in the air. Maybe it was just because it was the perfect day outside, and it rains basically every other day, I don't know.

"Guys, can you go upstairs or something? I need to talk to Alesa in private," Adam begged.

"No, we're playing an intense round of Connect Four!" Jerome said.

"Fine," Adam took Alesa's hand, and led her to the backyard.

"I'm going for a walk," I announced.

I elbowed Winta, and she followed me. We walked to the back door, and cracked it open, so we could barely see Adam and Alesa standing outside.

"Alesa, we've known each other for a while. I have always wanted to be with you, and now that I am, I'm the happiest man alive. I want to be happier, and you'll make me happier, if you can answer this question..." Winta and I squealed with joy when Adam got down on one knee.

"Alesa, the love of my life; will you marry me?" Adam asked.

Alesa began to cry, and sobbing, she was able to say, "Yes. Yes. Yes a million times! I love you!" Adam put the ring on her finger and they kissed.

"Well, I guess that's that. I have a mom," I laughed through tears of joy. Winta and I hugged each other, since we didn't want to run outside and ruin their moment.

The happy couple started walking towards the door, so Winta and I ran back to the game room.

Adam and Alesa got there shortly after.

"Good news, everyone. Alesa and I are engaged!" Adam announced. Everyone broke into cheers and high fives and hugs and tears of joy. "Nice job, buddy!" Jerome applauded.

~time skip to drive home from wedding~

It was two months later, and we were driving home from the wedding. It was such a sweet day, to say that least. Alesa was excited to be part of the family, and Adam couldn't have smiled more.

Everything was perfect.

(Author's Note: BIG chapter! Sorry it was so short; I spent a half hour trying to find Alesa's last name, but I settled for Adam just saying, "love of my life." Okay. Intense.

Bai my little lions!

Join the pride today!)