Help

~Jason's POV~

Rene suddenly stopped laughing. "Guys, where did Hannah go?" she asked nervously. Ty snickered.

"Rene, where do you think she went? It isn't like she ran off. She is probably just upstairs looking around."

"Hannah!" I called. No answer. Oh, shoot. Where was she?

I ran upstairs. I peeked into the room Adam had set aside for her. She was laying on the bed.

"Guys, don't worry! She's just in her room!" I yelled down the stairs.

"Okay!" Adam yelled in reply.

"Help," I heard Hannah mutter.

"What?" I asked.

"Help," she repeated.

"Why? What's wrong?" I rushed to her side. Hannah turned to face me. She had a bright red splotch on her forehead. "Oh my gosh, what happened?!" I said, concerned.

"I... I... I don't feel so good," Hannah mumbled. I chuckled.

"Obviously not, you have a huge bump on your head!" I reminded her. She groaned. "Okay, I'm sorry. I get that that wasn't funny," I admitted.

"That's not it..." Hannah began to trail off.

"What is it then?" I asked. Hannah began to stand up, but stumbled around. She fell onto the bed again, sliding to the floor.

"Guys! Something is wrong with Hannah!" I screamed. I heard footsteps coming up the stairs, right as Hannah slipped to the floor, unconscious.