It Has to Work

~Adam's POV~

It was really hard to cope with Hannah losing her arm. But she was so strong about it, I tried to be as strong as her.

I tried to record Survival Games and Hide'n'Seek with the guys, but it wasn't the same without Hannah's hilarious commentary.

She couldn't play Minecraft anymore.

That was the hardest part, giving up what she loved doing the most.

She just needed two hands to do it, and that was the only thing she didn't have.

She had taken up doing a miscellaneous YouTube account, but it isn't the same for her.

I was worried Hannah was slipping into depression without me realizing, the way she had isolated herself from the Team and never talked to even her closest friends, except for Winta and Rene. Neryece still came over to talk, but Hannah wasn't usually in the mood.

I knew Hannah felt lonely, and it was getting close to the holidays. I knew I needed to cheer her up somehow. So I searched far and wide for contact with a certain someone, and gave them a call.

They had agreed to talk to Hannah two days before Christmas. They'd be busy, just like is, but they opened up some time to FaceTime her. I gave them her number, and said goodbye. I hung up and smiled to myself. In three days, I was positive Hannah would cheer up. And just in time for the season of joy.

It had to work.

It just had to.