Gaming

~Alesa's POV~

Adam and I talked for hours and went out for lunch together. He gave me his number and said he had to go record with the guys, so I left for home when we finished lunch.

I can't believe I met up with him again. I haven't seen Adam for three years!

I missed him.

~Adam's POV~

I can't believe I met up with Alesa today. I thought I would never see her again.

She was my high school crush;
when we graduated, I was heartbroken at the thought of never talking to her again.

But now I won't have to worry.

I tried to stay focused on the recording, but I kept drifting off to thoughts about Alesa...

"Hey guys, Sky here, for another Youtuber Survival Games Special! Yesterday we played Hide'n'Seek with someone who is going to be in this recording, but who couldn't formally introduce themself, since they had some medicine and symptoms and yada yada yada... needless to say, she couldn't talk. Okay, so this is my adopted *cough daughter cough* here today with us. She's gonna be recording with me most of the time... so yeah. HannahGamer360! Say hi," I ranted into the microphone.

"Hi," Hannah said.

"Okay, so other than Hannah, we're here with the Mudkip, the Fluffy, BajanCanadian, AntVenom, MinecraftUniverse, CaptainSparklez, MunchingBrotato, Ssundee, xRpMx13, Deadlox, NoochM, my little sister, purplepandaslayer, RenePlayss, and some more random people. LET'S DO DIS!"

The countdown started, and we were off.

~Hannah's POV~

I was teamed with Winta and Rene against Adam, Mitch, and Jerome. The other teams were Quentin, Ian, and Jason, and Ryan, Jordan, and Tyler. And the others were in groups too, but I lost track of those.

I raced to spawn when the countdown ended, and got a stone axe. "Hah!" I yelled into my mic. I followed Winta down into a village. The cannon went off. NoochM was dead.

"Where's Rene?" I asked Winta.

"At spawn killing some people," Rene said.

"With what?" I asked.

"A wooden sword," Rene responded.

"How are you not dead?" I asked over Adam screaming in the background.

"I don't know, but I don't care!" Rene laughed. Another cannon went off.

"YOU KILLED THE MUDKIP?!" Adam squealed.

"Yup. Now I have a stone sword," Rene declared.

Adam made more pig noises.

Three cannons.

MunchingBrotato hit the ground too hard.

Ssundee was killed by RenePlayss with a stone sword.

Ihascupquake burned to death fighting SkythekidRS.

Winta and I roamed the village until Rene caught up. She gave Winta her wooden sword, and gave us both food. I found an iron chestplate, and wore it proudly.

House_Owner hit the ground too hard.

We found Ross's things, and he had an iron sword. Rene took that. I had one diamond and a stick, so we hunted for diamonds, with no luck.

Winta got a stone sword.

TrueMU was killed by AntVenom with an iron sword.

"HACKS!" Jason yelled, sending Rene, Winta and me into laughing fits.

Ty started laughing uncontrollably.

"Ty, what are you doing?" I asked.

RenePlayss was killed by Deadlox with a stone sword.

"NOOO!" I screamed. I killed Ty with my stone sword.

Deadlox: why u do dis

HannahGamer360: u don't do dis to Rene

Deadlox: noooo

BajanCanadian was killed by SkythekidRS with golden shovel.

"GOLDEN SHOVEL???" Winta, Rene and I were laughing like lunatics.

"WHY ADAM?!" Mitch screamed.

"SACRIFICES MUST BE MADE! SACRIFICES!" Adam screeched.

SkythekidRS was killed by ASFJerome with iron axe.

"WHAT THE HECK JEROME?" Adam said angrily.

"You said we had to make sacrifices. So I did, buddy," Jerome said casually.

The game went on. Winta got an iron sword, and I had diamond boots. Jerome died to AntVenom, and Jordan died to Winta.

Ryan's game crashed, so we went to death match, since we were down to three.

AntVenom killed Winta almost instantly. He ran at me, and I held my iron sword. I swung once at him with it, then switched to my diamond sword. I killed him in three hits.

"I WON!" I yelled in happiness.

"Good job, you won da hunger deens!" Mitch yelled.

"Virtual high five!" Rene yelled. I held up my hand, and high fived the screen.

Another great day.