Car Ride

~Winta's POV~

We had been driving to the mall for twenty minutes, and there were only about ten left.

"What kinds of gift cards did you get?" I asked Hannah. From what I had heard, she got a whole ton of stuff when Ian and I went to a fan meet-and-greet.

"Um... Abercrombie and Fitch, Hollister, Aéropostale, American Eagle, Tilly's, and Ulta," Hannah sifted through her wallet. I picked up the Aéro gift card.

"100 dollars! Whoa!" I exclaimed. I gave her back the gift card. "Mitch was nice to you. On my birthday, he took me and my friends to Starbuck's," I laughed. Hannah pouted.

"But that's 10 times better!" She insisted. We laughed.

"We're here!" Rene pulled into the practically vacant parking lot. I guess at 9 in the morning, only the employees would be there, unless it was Black Friday.

We unbuckled and got out of the car. I could tell Hannah was taking in how huge the mall was; and it was pretty big. We walked to the main entrance, and looked at the directory to get to our favorite stores. Rene spotted five she wanted to go to, I saw two others, and Hannah saw four, and we all agreed on three more.

"It might be a long day," Rene said.

"It's okay, it'll be fun!" Hannah said with a smile.

And we began to walk to the first store.

(Author's Note: Sorry this chapter was so short compared to the last one.

And thanks for 1.4k! It means a ton. So slap that vote button with your forehead, and enjoy the rest of the story.

Bai all my little lions!

Join the pride today!)