It's Alright?

~Ty's POV~

We rushed into Hannah's room to find her unconscious on the floor beside Jason.

"What happened?" I shouted at Jason.

"I... I don't know. I came upstairs and she was laying on her bed. And she had the weird red spot on her head like she hit it on something. Then she complained about not feeling well. And she just... passed out!" Jason explained. He was pale, like he saw a ghost.

Rene went to call 911. Adam went into the other room. What was he doing? Jason and I stayed with Hannah, until the ambulance came. I heard a soft crying, and realized it was Adam. I tried to calm him down.

"Hannah is going to be okay," I told him. "Everything is going to be alright," I assured him.

"And suppose it's not?" Adam whimpered.

"It is. Trust me..."

At this point, Adam hopped in the car with Rene, and they drove to the hospital. Jason and I stayed home;we were waiting for Mitch and Jerome to get back from the store. They were buying gifts for the newest member of the family.

I decided to give Mitch a call. I explained everything. "Yeah, so I guess we wrap up those presents, and bring them to the hospital!" I tried to say cheerily.

"Sure, we'll just swing by the house and pick you two up," Mitch said. I could picture the fake smile plastered on his face right now. I knew he was as stressed as I was.

~~~

Five minutes passed until I heard Mitch pull into the driveway. He bursted through the door.

"Benja is here!" He yelled with pride. "And bacca is out in the car! Hurry up buddy!" I heard Jerome yell faintly from the parked car.

I got Jason and we ran downstairs. We met up with Mitch in the living room, and left through the front door. I locked it behind us, and we sat down in the car. We were off.

~~~

It took us only about twenty minutes to get to the hospital from home. When we got there, we sat in the waiting room outside of Hannah's hospital room, sitting in the cold, dead silence.

"Mitchell Hughes?" A nurse came from the room Hannah was in. Why did she only address Mitch? We were here as a group... Well, he had signed us in. Whatever.

"Yeah?" He stood up and shook the nurses hand.

"Hello, I'm Dr. Alyssa. I've been taking care of Hannah. She is in a stable condition, with only a minor concussion. Would like to see her?" Alyssa asked. Mitch simply nodded.

We walked into the room, and Hannah was asleep. Everyone took a seat close to Hannah, but Jason just sat in the corner silently.

"What's up with him?" I whispered to Adam. I tried to secretly point at Jason. He noticed, so I made it look like I was pointing at the "fascinating" poster of a human skeleton behind him.

"He must just be in shock about Hannah. But she's fine. Trust me," Adam assured me. At that moment, Hannah woke up. She began to yawn, and sat up.

"Hey guys," she said in a moaning kind of way. Her voice sounded... different. She clutched her throat. "What the..?" She must have noticed she sounded sort of weird. "Hi....hi....hi..." She tried to talk normally, but her voice was faint. "Adam?" Her voice was raspy now. "Help," she mouthed. But no words came out.