Chapter 4

Harry hissed at the gel that was getting spread over his back, knowing for a fact the bottle said "soothing aloe" but if anything it was only putting him in more pain. "Ow! Shit!"

"Okay, okay, you're alright," Louis said softly, biting his lip and carefully rubbing the cool gel into the younger lad's skin. "I'm sorry love, I'm trying to be gentle but-"

"But I'm a fuckin lobster," Harry mumbled into his pillow, almost having to clutch the sheet under him at how much it hurt.

Louis let out a small breath, feeling awful at how bad Harry was burnt, but he did tell him to put on more sunscreen and clearly he was ignored. "How are your shoulders? They're already peeling a bit."

"It hurts," Harry groaned, that being the only thing on his mind besides the way Louis' hands ran down his back and sides.

"I'll find you some better sunscreen, make you feel better, alright?" Louis said as he finished rubbing Harry's back and leaned down to kiss his cheek.

Harry hummed at that, not even trying to stop the small smile that came over him at feeling Louis' lips on him.

Despite being burnt beyond belief they've had a great day so far. Louis joined him and Nate for breakfast before the three of them, Niall and Zayn went to the beach and spent their afternoon lazing around.

If Nate wasn't splashing in the ocean or building sand castles he was burying Louis in the sand and squealing every time he saw a sea shell. And Harry was so busy taking pictures he completely forgot about his hourly coating of sunscreen, even with Louis reminding him.

He couldn't help it though, seeing Nate so happy and him and Louis having so much fun, he wanted to remember all of this.

"You alright? You got that thinking face," Louis said quietly, laying down next to the green eyed lad and carefully pushing his fingers through the top of his curls.

"Yeah, m'good," Harry offered him a soft smile, actually more than good with Louis next to him. "Just thinking about today, Nate had so much fun and played so much he tired himself out, I'm almost grateful."

Louis laughed at that, the toddler falling asleep on him when they were walking back to the boat and didn't wake up even when they put him down. "You're not planning on taking a nap too are ya? Was hoping I could get you to myself for a bit," he said at seeing Harry's eyes start to droop shut.

"Well then it's you and me taking a nap, that counts doesn't it?" Harry tried to joke as he wrapped an arm around the older lad and pulled him into his side.

"I guess," Louis huffed dramatically. "Was kinda hoping we could do something other than nap."

At that Harry shoved his face in his pillow, not needing Louis to see his bright red face at what he was suggesting. And if that wasn't bad enough it was only a second later he felt a pair of lips press under his jaw and moving painfully slow down his neck.

It was no lie, after last night he was aching for a little something from the blue eyed lad. All day the most he got from Louis was a kiss on the cheek and his hand constantly in his own or on his thigh. Of course it's not like they could snog in front of Nate and Louis' mates, but watching the older man walking around without a shirt all day has been torturous, especially now that Harry knows exactly how his skin feels under his palm. How firm his stomach is, how strong his back and arms are, and not being able to touch him was killing Harry.

"We can really take a nap if you're tired though, I-"

Before Louis could even finish huffing out what he wanted to say though Harry stopped him. Cupping the older lad's cheeks and pulling him in for a hard kiss, the other man not wasting a second before he was smiling against him and running his fingers through the back of his curls.