CHAPTER ONE

SUMMARY: This girl was a make up artist, she gets hired to work at the BBMAS, she gets assigned to do BTS make up, she doesn't have the slightest knowledge about kpop, but when she takes a look at Namjoon she will fall for him head over heels...

SUMMARY: This girl was a make up artist,  she gets hired to work at the BBMAS, she gets assigned to do BTS make up, she doesn't have the slightest knowledge about kpop, but when she takes a look at Namjoon she will fall for him head over heels

Y/N lived in Las Vegas, Nevada, she never thought, she would end up living there after she graduated from beauty school.
She landed a job as a make up artist, the gig she landed was for the BBMAS 2017, which was gonna take place in Las Vegas this year, she was more excited about meeting and seeing all this celebrities, also watch their performances, not that she hasn't seen any before.

Y/N mainly worked with celebrities because of events like these, the organizers of these events would hire her services because she had a very solid reputation in the short period of time that she have been a professional make up artist.

She started to get a  lot of gigs which meant that shqe didn't have much time to do anything else but work.

It was the day of the event, she was wondering who was going to be the celebrity that she was going to be taking care of at the event.

She walked around the MGM hotel, were the awards would take place, looking for the list that they post for the make up artists to know who was assigned to each one of them for the night.
She found one of the coordinators of the event, so she saw it as her chance for finding out.t
" Excuse me sir, I'm sorry for bothering you, but could you tell me where the make up artists list is posted for tonight's event?"

" Is in the make up room, is the last door on the left",- he said pointing towards it.

"Oh, thanks so much sir.
Y/N walks up to the room where she noticed that her best friend/ roommate Mari who is another very well known  make up artist was also there to work.

" Hey stranger, how are you?, is sad that I got to come here to see you, when we live together"
they both laugh.

"I'm so glad to see you in here." 
Marivi says.
" hey, babe, how are you doing, I didn't know you were going to be here with me, but I'm glad.

They hugged each other tightly, Mari who was the only one that have been around her since she moved to Las Vegas, they met at event years ago after they became bffs almost like sisters but they were always so busy they barely saw each other even being roommates.

They were inseparable...
-"who did you get Mari?, I haven't look yet, "I'm so nervous.

" I got The Chainsmokers",
Marivi points.
"Oh wow that's amazing.
-" they are so hot, I won't complain on that one" 
she smiles hard."
- You got BTS.

" who?"
she asks confused, 
- who the heck is BTS?"
-"oh, that's the boy band from Korea that got nominated for the top social artist award..."

"OMG, I don't know how to speak korean, I don't know jack about korean pop. How the heck am I supposed to communicate with them?
she says frustrated.
-"Don't worry about it babe you just have to do their make up and get paid"-
Marivi says jokingly.

"Let's go home to rest for a bit then get sexy"
she winks at her grabbing her hand while they walked out towards the exit, once in their shared apartment they are trying to figure out what are they are going to wear tonight at the event.

"What are you going to wear tonight at the babe?"
Mari looks at y/n with a questioning facial expression.

" I have no idea.... jeans I guess..."
" Oh no ma'am, this is the BBMAS therefore my bestie needs something more appropriate for the occasion".
" we are not celebrities Mari, just...."
She cuts her off again,
-" not listening, let's see what you got in your wardrobe.
" No Mari, you do, I wanna be comfortable while I do their make up."
"Well that's you, see you an hour then".