CHAPTER THIRTY TWO

The boys went back to Namjoon studio were they sat his almost frozen body on the sofa whom continue to cry his heart out, Jimin wasn't doing any better.
-" we have to do something about them.
-" I'm gonna go see about the girls, Jungkook come with me, you stay here for when they call with a solution.
Yoongi said pulling Jungkook's arm, walking out the door.
-" won't you get in trouble Yoongi?"
Jin asked him worried.
-" come on hyeong you know I have zero fucks to give, I don't care I'll be back.
That's the last thing he said before closing the door.
-" Jungkook, call y/n or Mari, it doesn't matter, whoever answers first.
-" sure hyeong.
He did so.
-" hello...
Marivi answered the phone.
-" hey noona.
Yoongi reached, taking the phone from him.
-" Marivi is Yoongi, where are you 2?"
-" we are at the dorms why?"
-" we have to talk so don't move.
-" we are packing to leave to the airport right now!"
-" what did you say, are you crazy)?
-" no this is the best solution for everybody, we can't put your careers nor the boys careers at risk like that, this was a mistake from the beginning.
-" sister what are you doing?,keep packing while I buy these tickets.
-" alright, I'm sorry Yoongi but I have to go.
-" wait, don't hang up, listen to me then.
-" fine, you have 5 minutes.
-" you guys can't go like this girls, you are going to kill these 2 boys, they won't even be able to perform or do anything in the state they are right now, they literally a sobbing mess in Namjoon's studio.
She gasped saddening at the thought of Jimin and Namjoon crying like that.
-" but Yoongi, what else can be done at this point, I don't want to leave Jimin like this, I'm pretty sure that y/n doesn't want to either but your careers are more important....
-" please listen silly girl, it's important but not more important, if I find someone like you 2 girls I wouldn't hesitate if I was in this situation.
We feel lonely Mari, it's hard been alone every night without someone that every time they hold you in their embrace it makes the whole world disappear, making you feel that everything will be ok as long as you have each other.
She was speechless at Yoongi's words, she would never thought she could hear Min Yoongi talking that way, trying so hard to speak English.
-" but, what are we going to do then Yoongi?"
-" first you need to stop her from bying plane tickets, Bang and Sejin are in his office, they promised us that they will come with a solution that would benefit both parties.
-" really Yoongi ?!"
She got excited for a second.
-" yes so please make sure that she doesn't leave Korea, please.
He begged.
-" ok I'm going to do what I can Yoongi.
-" alright I'll let you know when we hear what's the outcome.
After she hung up the phone, she turned around, there was a very serious y/n standing behind her.
-" what are you doing, who was in the phone, ain't you supposed to be packing so we can get out of here, ughhh?
She left her body fall on the floor out of frustration
-" y/n, please calm down for one bit.
-" no sis, I need to get out of here, I can't take seeing him broken down like he was in the office.
-" Yoongi called, to say that the manager and Mr. Bang are talking, they promised them to come up with a solution to benefits both parties.
-" I'm not hanging from hope Mari, I'm already broken enough, I'm leaving if you want to stay be my guest I'm not holding you back. I'll buy the ticket at the airport.
She walked off then began to pack.
-" omg I have to call someone before she makes a big mistake, leave Korea a them she regrets her decision.
Maria gets busy, calling Yoongi whom was almost at Bit Hit Building again.
-" aish, I hope the managernim and Bang pdnim don't take much longer.
He tells Jungkook, at that exact moment he gets a text from Jin telling him that they called them back to the office. So Jimin and Namjoon go back in the office.
Yoongi, Jungkook met with the others while they are with the manager and Bang Pd nim in his office.
-" we got bad news hyeong.
Jungkook comes closer to Jin, whose eyes were like flying saucers.
-" what now Jungkook, what else?"
-" noona packed up, is on her way to the airport.
-" what?!, that's not good, we got to tell Namjoon
Namjoon and Jimin finally come out of the office, they were smiling so hard that their cheeks were about to burst.
-" they said that we can date the girls.
-" great!!

Everyone began to hug them

-" wait, don't get too excited yet, y/n just left the dorm, Maria just called, you have to go to stop y/n from leaving Namjoon, she is on her way to the airport right now.
-" what?!"
His smile disappear from his face as fast as it came.
-" try calling her hyeong.
Tae blurted out.
-" yeah good idea Tae.
He dialed the number but there was no answer.
He looks at them.
-" she didn't answer, how am I going to get her without being seen?"
-" you and Yoongi suit up, go to get her, we will go to see Maria, and will wait there for news.

Jimin texted Maria asking her If y/n was still there with her, but she told him that she had just left for the airport 10 minutes ago.
Namjoon was desperate, so he changed to dark clothes, mask, black cap and sunglasses, so did Yoongi and made their way to the airport.

Once they got there they went to the departures board to find the next flight to L

Once they got there they went to the departures board to find the next flight to L.A., which it was about to leave, they looked at each other running towards the counter, asking one the employees the gate number.
So they began to run for dear life.
Meanwhile they began the boarding process
Yoongi was out of breath falling behind, Namjoon looked at his hyung concern.
-" don't worry about me I'll catch up, go get her, you better not let her go or I'll kill you.
Namjoon laughed, running faster.
When he finally made it to the darn gate, he looked for her everywhere between all the people that were gather around until he located in the line getting ready to board.
He ran to her as fast as he could, as she was handing her ticket to the attendant Namjoon reached with his long arm taking it from her, he bowed to the lady at the counter.
- I apologize.
He said with a vow.
-" sorry but this is not your flight baby girl, you are only leaving if is with me, understood?