CHAPTER THIRTY SIX

-" hello sexy, did you get any rest?"
She said hanging from his neck.
-" hmmm, my princess yes I got some what rest but I had to pack, besides that I had some prior distraction.
-" oh so is that my fault now?"
-" no baby girl of course is not your fault, I would never blame that on you, I would die between your legs.
He whispered in her ear, her cheeks turned crimson red.
-" baby you can't say stuff like that with all this people around.
She smack his butt.
-" come on in ladies we were about to sit down for breakfast that Yoongi and Jin hyung are preparing.
They all walk to kitchen, everyone was already there sitting around the table, they walked close to the girls to hugged them.
Weeks passed, Bts fame kept getting bigger, kept growing, girls went absolutely crazy for the boys.
It was September, they were working on their comeback schedule for the 18th of this month.
The boys were supper busy, Namjoon and y/n mainly met in his studio, occasionally went out for a late cup of coffee, late night make out sessions which lead to other things, praying to never get caught by any if the managers or staff members.
They were doing various presentations in between, one of them been invited by Seo Taiji to his 25th anniversary concert. Before that the boys were in Musik Bank in Osaka, Japan.
They never thought that they were going to be so busy with this boys.
In and out of stage, Marivi, Jimin's relationship was doing great getting better at each other's language every day.
Namjoon was making sure y/n's korean was as good as a korean person, he also was teaching her Japanese.
Things are going great, the girls couldn't be happier with their job, their relationships.
Namjoon thought about taking it to the next level, but he had to plan it very meticulously.
Jungkook and Namjoon's birthday came around, they celebrate both together since they were so busy y/n and Marivi planned the party for them whom had no idea, the girl mixed up 2 themes in the party, IRON MAN AND RYAN.
Y/N got Namjoon a Kaw figure which he loved so much, even though he has tons of them in his studio, she got Jungkook an Iron Man talking action figure, he was as excited like a 5yr old on his birthday, it was a great party, the boys thanked the girls for being who they are, for seeing them as human being not just idols.
The girls took care of all of them not only their boyfriends, they had them spoiled, they felt good, specially when one of them was down or depressed or sick the girls were there for them.
After they released Love Yourself Her album they were extremely busy, at the same time Jin's dog Jjangu passed away, so he was down, he ended up getting sick with the flu, so they took him to a hospital, the girls offered to take care of him when they weren't busy with work.
He missed one of the fan sign, also a vlive that they made to thank the fans for their support on the billboards.
After that they had a little break before their concerts in Japan in October even though they were rehearsing they stayed busy.
After their concerts in Japan they went back to Korea, Namjoon and Jimin decided to speak to Mr. Bang and their manager about making their relationships with the girls public.
The idea didn't sit well with them but Namjoon and Jimin weren't having that, they were ready to come out to be free being able to go anywhere with the girls without being afraid of being attack or any retaliation from those crazy fans.
-" I don't think that's a good idea to do that yet, you guys.
-" but I'm tired of hiding, I wanna be able to go out with my lady anywhere I want.
Namjoon said with a very annoyed tone of voice.
-" I agreed with my hyung.
Jimin says to the manager, then turns his head to Namjoon.
-" well I'll tell you what, we are going to talk the both of will come up with something that benefits everyone, but give us some time, are you guys ok with that?
Namjoon sighed loudly while nodding his head to the older guys.
-" ok I'm going to wait a little longer but I won't wait forever I wanna give my girlfriend the respect she is entitled to.
He says as he made his way out the door and Jimin followed him closely.
-" wow hyung you were so cool.
-" ahh Jiminah, nothing like that I'm just trying to give the girls what they deserve.

The boys leave Bang Pd nim's office, heading to their dorm, once there the go to the girls dorm

Namjoon knocks on the door, y/n stop what she was doing running to open, once she saw her man standing on the other side, she quickly pulled him by his shirt inside the house, crashing her lips against his, Namjoon's eyes were as wide open as they could go, surprised by her actions but, after a few seconds he picked her up, walking to her room.
Jimin and Maria were just looking at the scene, laughing.
-" hey baby.
Jimin said kissing her sweetly.
-" hey Chim, I missed you.
-" I missed you to baby.
Maria grabbed his hand, pulling him to the room as well.
-" so what's new Jiminie?"
-" well we just came from Mr. Bang Pd nim' s office.
-" oh yeah, is everything ok, if I may ask?"
-" of course baby girl, well we want to come clean about our relationship with you 2.
-" really, why are you 2 doing something like this, don't you think that it would put your career in danger?"
-" well, there is always haters but is not all out fans, me and Namjoon hyung want to give you the respect you guys deserve, we are done hiding, we want to take you out in dates to the river, to a restaurant, to the movies, not just here or in our dorm.
-" awww, baby.
-" I love you jagiya, I would love to marry you some day, have kids, love you with all my being, give it all to you and...
-" shut up you had me at give me all your love baby.
She hugged him, kissing him.