CHAPTER TWENTY SIX

Namjoon was trying too hard to convince Sejin to let the girls sit with them, the others finally joined him, coming around trying hard helped him convince Sejin, whom he finally gave in saying yes.
The girls sat with Namjoon, Jimin at the other side were Kookie and Yoongi.
Y/N was looking terrified, Namjoon was aware of this, he felt awful because he couldn't comfort his girl.
She placed her hand on the little table on the seat in front of her, she was shaking, he could see it with the corner of his eye.
-" damn, I wish I could hold your hand baby girl.
He thought to himself.
She looked up turning her head for a moment in his direction, finding him smiling at her, both of his dimples on display, he was staring at her, his face turned into a even bigger and sweet smile, helping her to feel more relaxed.

He was gorgeous like a dream come true

His smile made her feel at ease, allowing her to read behind the smile, he was trying to tell her that everything was going to be ok.
He gave in grabbing her hand quickly bringing it to his lips kissing it a couple of times while he rubbed the back of it with his thumb, quickly placing it back on the table.
-" I love you don't be nervous, me and the other 6 dorks are here for you two.
He mumbled between his teeth.
She smiled and nodded.
-" me too love, me too.
He took his headphones out, playing some play music, offering her one of the earbuds, she looked at it with a smile before she taking it from him.
At the other side Jimin and Jungkook were playing games with Maria, they were laughing up a storm.
-" don't be so loud boys, we will get in trouble.
She said. Jimin smiled at her.
-" so cute sweetie.
-" so pretty.
Jungkook added.
- shut up maknae, that is my girlfriend.
-" I know that brother, relax.

After 10 more hours of flying they finally made it to Korea.
They get off the plane at Incheon airport.
The girls were in their ooohs and aaahhs at the amazing view.

They head to baggage claim to get their luggage, there was a lot of fans waiting for the boys arrival, they had lots of posters, there was a lot of loud cheering and yelling for the boys.
As soon as they grabbed their stuff they began to walk towards the exit but there was a lot of photographers welcoming them after being away from home for so long, they were just flashing their cameras away taking pictures.
-" y/n please put your hoodie on also the mask, right now, Maria you too.
The girls followed Namjoon's
request, he noticed a guy trying to snap a picture as they were trying to put their masks on, so he grabbed her head putting his jacket over her head, motioning at Jimin to do the same for Maria.
They kept walking trying to protect the girls identities, they finally made it to the van that was waiting for them outside.
-" well that was intense, wow.
Hoseok shook his head.
-" I wonder where the girls are going to be staying?
Jimin asked curiously.
-" I don't know.
-" I hope it is close to us.
Yoongi smiled.
When they made it to the boys dorms they were dropped off, the girls were gonna stay in the dorms but they would have a room in the back away from the boys rooms, just for them.
-" y/n, Mari, this would be where you guys are going be staying from now on.
Namjoon said with a big smile on his lips.
-" oh ok thanks boys, I guess we will see you later.
-" yes you will princess, yes you will.
The girls get settled in their rooms then walked to the living room.
-" what are we going to eat?, I'm hungry.
Suddenly there is a knock on the door.
-" what could they want?, they never mentioned that they were coming back.
Maria says walking to the door to open it.
There was seven sweet boys standing outside with bags full of food.
-" we came to hangout with y'all.
Hoseok said screaming out loud.
-" also to feed you, this is our welcome to our Mother Nation Korea.
Jin said following Hoseok inside.
-" omg boys, why are you here, won't you get in trouble?"
-" you are gonna stop worrying about that.
Tae said poking on y/n's nose.
-" can we come in?, we understand if you are tired with the jet lag, we can go back to the dorms.
-" noo, of course not, come back here.
Jin smiled at the girls.
Y/N grabbed Namjoon's arm pulling him inside, hugging on his waist tightly.
-" I know love, I have missed you too, being away from each other for so long.
-" a lot baby, right I haven't seen you in ages.
She squeezed him tight, Jimin ran towards Mari kissing her lips passionately, running his fingers down her back.
-" sweetheart I love you.
Jimin said to Maria, her and the boys all frozed at Jimin's words.
-" really Chim Chim?"
-" yes baby, I do.
She kissed him, while wrapping her arms around him.
-" let's eat boys, I'm hungry.
Jungkook walks inside, grabbing the bags with the food.
Everyone begin to laugh following he maknae inside, getting the big ole spread of food ready for the girls welcoming the girls to their country.
After a few hours the boys began to leave the girls place one by one.
At the end it was just Namjoon and Jimin left in their places.
-" I wanna sleep with you tonight, may I?"
Jimin asked Maria, her eyes widened and she gasped.
-" is not like that jagi.
He giggled grabbing her hand.
-" just sleep baby I promise.
-" do you want me to stay with you tonight jagi?"
Namjoon looked at y/n's eyes, she looked at him sweetly.
-" yes please baby, I would love to sleep in your warm arms.
She smiled, he reached to grab the back of her head, pulling her towards him, she took advantage burying her head in his neck.
-" of course I would do anything for you.
-" oh baby.
She jumped in his arms as they walk to the bedroom.
-" I love you jagi.
She goes in the bathroom, taking her clothes off before throwing on a pair of if flimsy shorts with a tank top.
-" baby, don't tease me please.
He plead taking his shirt off, walking up to her, kiss her roughly, pushing her on the bed, crawling on towards her, pressing his knee rubbing it against her clothed heat.
-"ahh Namjoon.