CHAPTER TWO

She goes to her room to get ready. Y/N goes in her closet to look for an outfit.
-" we don't want to be cringy either"- she says to herself, -" but we want cute yet comfortable.
she chooses a white top with a cute v neck, a pair of tight skinny jeans then her red converse high tops.
After putting her hair up in a cute ponytail with a light make up, she comes out of her room to meet Mari.

"Oh you look amazing bae, even if you are wearing that..."
she points teasing her,"
- you too babe, that dress looks amazing on you, you look gorgeous"

"Awww thanks, well let's get going, we don't want to be late"
They head out of the apartment, after a short drive they arrive at the venue.

" Well sister good luck, I'll be in my little corner over there if you need me just holla"
she said then fwalks away.

"Ughh, thanks so much, I'm going to need it, with this korean group whom I don't know a damn thing about nor can communicate... That's going to be great",
She says with sarcasm.

One of the coordinators came to talk to all them.

"Well make up artists your assigned celebrities are gonna start coming in shortly, in the just a few minutes, the magenta carpet would start in 2 hours, that's plenty of time to get your celebrities ready.
Y/N, where are you dear?

"Right here sir"- she says shyly.
" I know you got BTS, they don't speak enough English, and it would be safe to assume that you don't speak korean...."

"You assume right", she jokes.
"Well, no worries my dear the leader RM is fluent in English so he will be yours and their translator"
she sighs in relief.
- that's a relief, thank you sir.
she says to him as he walks away.
" Don't worry my dear, just do a great make up, even if they don't need it, their skins are flawless, I'm so jealous.
they both laugh.

She turns to her station and sets her stuff up, when she finishes, she turned around to noticed this handsome, tall, slim, perfect skin... in other words perfect guy standing behind her.

 in other words perfect guy standing behind her

" OMG".
she said but covers her mouth when she realized that she was a little louder than what she needed to be.

"I'm sorry... didn't mean to be loud like that.
But he smiles at her.

"I'm RM BTS' leader they told me to looking for Y/N cause she is the one in charge of doing our make-up tonight, could you tell me where can I find her please?
he says nervously.

"That would be yours truly.
she said smiling back at him.
-"OMG
he is a dream of gorgeousness, she thought to herself.
her heartbeat increased the sight of him, he was beyond sexy and beautiful, God have mercy on her.

"Nice to meet you Y/N"
he said while vowing at her noticing her outfit.

" OMO, she is wearing my favorite outfit"his heart jumped at the pleasant sight, his mind went crazy just having every thought possible about her

his heart jumped at the pleasant sight, his mind went crazy just having every thought possible about her.

" Nice to meet you too RM...
Namjoon cuts her off
- Namjoon please call me Namjoon, RM is just my stage name", his smile grew wide so his dimples show.

" Well nice to meet you too Namjoon, please take have a seat right here so we can start"
so he does.

" So you guys are from Korea,right?"
she asks, while grabbing the items to do his make up.
" Yes we are, how about you?"
she looks at him.
-"Well nowhere special, just born and raise in Hawaii",
She says as she comes closer to him to start working.

" Well, Hawaii is special, we just went a couple of months ago on vacation it felt like a paradise"-
he says with a bright smile.

"It is", she confirms, -" but too expensive also hard to become what I am so I had to moved to pursue my dream of being a make up artist.
She paused her comment to admire his flawless skin.
-"Wow the coordinator wasn't lying when he said he was jealous of you guys skin, it's perfect.
He blushes hard at the hearing of her words.

" Wow, did he really say that?, is nothing really, but we do take good care of our skin because of what we do, is a must. We wear masks to prevent germs, fine dust, other things in our faces", he explains to her.

"Oh, never thought of that, I'm going to try it, maybe it will help me with this awful skin that I own", she points.

"I think is gorgeous",
he blurted out to her, making her blush like crazy.
" Thanks Namjoon, you are very sweet.
she smiles at him.