CHAPTER FOUR

Namjoon stopped on his tracks at the door turning around walking back to her with serious eyes.
She freaked out for a second.
"Is there something the matter Namjoon?"
He shook his head getting closer to her grabbing her waist pulling her closer to him, his lips landing on hers in a soft tender kiss, lingering for a few seconds.

He pulled away, whispered in her ear...
-" talk to you later"
he kisses her hand before walking away.

At this point y/n was frozen because what he just did, her words won't even come out.
She gets back to reality,
"OMG, I'm so silly, he was just being friendly, nothing else.
she thought to herself, at the same moment Mari walks in closer to her.

"Hey babe, how did everything go, Y/N, are you ok?
she snaps back to the present moment.
" Oh yeah... I'm ok.
she smiles at her.
" Are you sure, did those korean boys do anything rude to you?
she asks with a voice full of concern.

" No babe, they are too sweet and nice, they are great, specially their leader RM, he speaks English so he translated for them and me, he made everything so easy and...

Marivi, shook her head, y/n looked at her in confusion. "
What sis, why are you shaking your head no?"

"You like him y/n"
Marivi points.
Y/N looks at her in disbelief after what she said.
" Of course not sis, that's crazy!"
" yeah, I can see it in your eyes, you like him, whatever his name is, I have seen this face before, oh my goodness why him? He is not even from here, he will go back to his country in a few days then what are you going to do after that?
" Please stop, what kind of nonsense are you saying?, I hear what you are saying, I'm not an idiot, I don't like him, he is just very nice, at the same time her phone goes off with a text message.

9:04pm:" hey y/n, it's Namjoon, we won't be long at the after party, I really want to hangout with you. If you are up to it."

" who is it y/n, are you ok?, you look like a ghost.
Marivi grabs the phone reading the text,"
- how does he have your number y/n?"
"He asked me for it."
"And you gave it to him?,I can't believe you, you don't know this people y/n, their intentions so you just gave him your number."

"Please Mari stop, stop, I'm just trying to assimilate everything that'sgoing on."
She begs bringing her hands to her head then phone goes off again.

9:10pm: I'm sorry y/n, if I'm coming too strong, but I won't be here long so I really want us to be friends, you are a great person, I also owe you a convo, but you don't have to. I know you don't know me like that. I don't wanna make you feel uncomfortable. Thanks again for today, if I don't get to see you anymore."