CHAPTER THIRTY NINE

-" baby girl, I'm going to miss you and our little one.
-" oh yeah, right now it's a little one sprung from a genius daddy.
-" yep, also a sexy mama, that's going to be a great combination.
-" hell yeah it will.
They both laugh, then they looked at each other in silence, her tears kept rolling non stop, he was trying to wipe them off but he couldn't keep up with them.
-" come on baby girl, I'll be back soon, I'll write you, stay in touch with you as much as I can after boot camp.
-" ok baby, we will miss you so much.
-" I'll miss both of you more.
He leaned to kissed her, hugging her tightly.
-" oh baby, I'm going to miss your warm tight hugs.

-" Jin hyung please watch over my babies please, I know that I don't have to ask you to do that, because you are going to do it anyway

-" of course Namjoon, you don't have to worry, then when Yoongi comes back, he will be the designated babysitter.
Everyone burst in laughter.
-" well everyone, it's that time.
-" Hoba, I'm going to miss you like crazy too, if you get in the same platoon with Namjoon, could you watch over him for me please, you better take care of him too.

-" of course darling, no worries we will take care of each other, that's my buddy.
-" yes me and Hobi are gonna take each other.
Both boys walked inside the base while waving at everyone.
-" oh my God, baby take care of yourself, you better comeback to me safe and sound or else.
She tells him, he chuckles at the same time he nods at her, right after him and Jhope walked inside.
-" come on everyone, let's go back home, we need to feed y/n and my baby.
The ride back to the house was mighty quiet, y/n kept staring out the window.
-" come on dear, no need to be sad ok, they will be back when you least expected.
-" ok Jin oppa.
She gave him a small smile, turning her head back towards the window.
After Namjoon and Jhope left, y/n stayed busy with the boys that stayed behind, some of them were working on their solo careers like Jungkook, he released his second solo album, his fame was rising like champagne bubbles.

-" noona, I'm so nervous with solo debut.
He said as his hand rubbed y/n's belly.
-" how is my little niece or nephew inside there, are you cozy?, can't wait to meet you.
Jungkook's grin was wide as he was having a full conversation with y/n's belly.
-" Jungkook you are so silly.
She hugs him after finishing his make up.
-" thanks noona, I'm so glad we met you, you are the best thing that has ever happened to Namjoon hyeong, I'm so glad you 2 are happy specially with this little bundle of joy on the way.
-" thanks baby, those words mean a lot to me, I'm still a little down since Namjoon left for the military.
-" I know my sweet noona, he'll be back soon.
-" I know baby, but not on time to see his baby be born.
-" I don't know maybe they could allow him to take a leave for few days when you have the baby.
-" I hope so.
Jungkook's manager opens the door.
-" Jungkook, are you ready?"
-" yes hyeong, noona made me look handsome.
-" boy, what are you saying?, you are already handsome, I barely put make up on you, the canvas I have to work with it couldn't be any more perfect so I don't have to put much effort.
-" well let's go boy, is time to drive these girls crazy like you always do.
Jungkook smiles, reaching to grab y/n's hand.
-" come on noona, I need you close to me for good luck.
-" Kookie, you don't need me you are BTS hangeum maknae", who can do everything.
-" please noona.
He gives her a sad look, she took a deep breath, giving up, he was already feeling somewhat lonely, so he spent most of his free time with her, helping her clean makeup brushes and anything else he could.
-" ok Kookie, let's go.
At that moment the older boys burst thru the door.
-" Jeon Jungkookieeee!!
Jimin came close to Jungkook to hug him.
-" you guys are here, thanks for coming, I just begged noona to come out there with me.
-" well, we are here for you too Kookie.
Jin hugged him, Jungkook smiled happily, knowing that his brothers were there to show him some support, but at the same time he felt a little sad too, since Hoseok and Namjoon weren't there this time.
After the hugs Jungkook went out to the stage, the rest of the members and y/n, were right there on the side of the stage showing the boy some support.
After performing his number one hits, he perform his cover of Justin Beiber song 2U

The boys were so happy and proud of his success as a solo artist.
time kept going by, y/n's belly kept growing, she stayed busy until the day her water broke after she finish Jin's make up for a role in a k-drama.
He messaged Namjoon telling him that y/n's water broke, she had been taken to the hospital.
He had to leave to go film, so he let the younger boys with Maria to go with y/n to the hospital.
Once there she was taken to the labor room.
-" noona, are you ok?"
Taehyung asked y/n.
-" I don't know Tae Tae, I'm in pain every now and then, but nothing too bad, what hurst the most is knowing that Namjoon might not be able to see his child come to this world.
-" arghhh...
She screamed.
-" omg noona, breath please like we have been practicing.
Jimin grabbed her hand then she squeezed his.
-" OMO, you are crushing my hand.
-" I wonder Namjoon hyeong would be able to get a leave and come.
Jungkook was looking at y/n being in pain, that made him sad.
He walked closer to y/n grabbing her hand.
-" it's ok noona, you can smashed my hand if you want, I'll represent my cool hyung.
After a few hours she was completely dilate then the doctor came in the room.
-" well y/n, you are ready to push this baby out.
-" well y/n, we will be outside the door waiting for the cue to come back it the room.
-" ok Jin oppa, I guess Namjoon couldn't make it right,"
The tears sneaked up on her but she tries to stay strong.
-" I'm sorry jagiya, I have been trying since your water broke but no response, he did say that he was going to do all he could to be here with you, but this government doesn't care about anything, but you got us here with you.
-" well, are you ready to do this y/n?"
-" as I'll ever be doctor.
There was a knock on the door.
-" yes.
A nurse opened the door revealing tall lanky in his uniform.
-" baby!!
Y/N burst out in tears at the sight of Namjoon in his uniform finally here.