CHAPTER TWENTY ONE

They get picked up by the Big Hit staff, they meet with the others to eat at the buffet that the hotel prepared for them, Marivi looked around.

-" where are we going?"
she asked.
-" to have lunch."
Namjoon says.

-"They made a farewell buffet for us, as a way of congratulate us for winning the BBMAS.

-" Oh cool, well enjoy, see you guys...
he cuts her off.
-" no, both of you are coming with us."
Jimin grabbed her hand and Namjoon grabs y/n's.
They meet the others for lunch. Y/N sees Yoongi so she makes her way to him.

-' hello y/n.
he smiles at her action,
" how are you today?"
-" I'm good thanks.
she breaks off the hug, then hugs the others too, they sit to have lunch together, they joke around, play around, after 30 minutes the guys go to their rooms to get their stuff.

-" I'll wait for you down here Joonie."
-" No, come with me please.
-" no, we can't, we need to be careful around here Joonie, they can suspect.
He sighs...
-" damn it, you are right, I'll be right back.
He goes quickly to grab his stuff then comes back downstairs.
-" here I am, let's go to have a look of where will you be riding."
-" ok.
Marivi was dragged by Jimin so she got in the car with the maknae line then y/n gets dragged by the hyung line.

She laughs at Namjoon because he gets cranky everytime one of them pulls her away from him, but he can't say anything out loud, so no one suspects, sonshe teases him.

They all head to the airport, her heart start jumping around of excitement.

A new adventure awaits them, Namjoon will be by her side, she can't stop smiling about it, life was finally good to her, bringing her the love of her life, she sits besides Namjoon.

She folds her arms and so does him so their pinkies are connected.

-" baby is almost that time."
he whispers to her, she just smiles while nodding, she can see him smiling hard, his dimples are showing like never before.

They make it to the airport at last.
-" here wear this for me y/n."

-" What is it Joonie?"
-" it's a mask, we don't want anybody to recognize you, we know how some of these paparazzis are. "

-" Oh ok"
she puts the mask on like he says.

They did everything that needed to be done at the check in counter, now they are waiting to board the plane to Australia, she sits far away from Namjoon but they throw smiles every time no one is looking.

She puts her earphones on to listen to music, so does Namjoon.

After 30 minutes is boarding time she is so nervous.
This is it goodbye America for now, she will be one of the new make up artists for BTS, so will Mari.

Never knew that day that she got BTS assigned for make up at the BBMAS, look at her today, she got a job like their professional make up artist also found the love of her life in Kim Namjoon.

Who says thay dreams don't come true, this is a new chapter for her Marivi's with BTS the adventures just begin...