CHAPTER FORTY ONE

-" y/n, is this...?
She nodded with a smile.
-" yes Yoongi, this is your nephew Il Joon, Kim Il Joon.
Yoongi brought his arms up, Jin placed the baby in his arms soflty.
-" I'm not experienced holding babies now, I'm afraid of breaking him.
They all laughed.
-" you are doing fine Yoongiah.
Jin smiled
-" how are you doing, hmmm?"
-" craving some of your food, very happy to see you guys, why only you?, I know that Namjoon still has a few months and Hobi but...
-" Jiminah and Taehyungah enlisted today, we just left them a few hours ago.
-" ahhh, Jungkookah, you didn't tell me that the last time we talked little butt.
He kicked the boy leg playfully.
-" sorry hyung, I forgot I have been so busy, I had to beg, literally throw a tantrum so they would let me come today.
-" yeah, it was a hilarious sight.
Y/N said rubbing a hand on Yoongi's shoulder, making him laugh.
-" I bet, I know this little shit works, believe me. Wow I never thought that Namjoon could make pretty babies like this, I'm so surprised, well most of it is from you y/n we can see it.
-" awww, Yoongi don't be like that, look at him, he is Namjoon's twin.
-" yeah, he is.
-" I hope the clumsiness and the destructiveness wasn't passed to the next generation.
Everyone began to laugh.
-" come on Yoongiah, we got a surprise for you at home.
Jin pulled his arm while Yoongi was looking at Il Joon.
-" careful hyung, I'm holding the baby.
He began to rock him in his arms.
Everyone was just perplex at how soft Yoongi was with the baby, opposite of how savage he was with them most of the time.
-" sorry Yoongi.
They walked to the car, y/n tried to get the baby back but he wouldn't let her take him away.
-" Yoongi, I'm going to put him in the car seat.
-" his sanchon can do it, do not freak out.
Yoongi said with a big smile.
They drove off, Yoongi gave a quick wave to the fans as they did so, but his full attention was on Il Joon at that moment.
-" I'm so happy to be home, I'm ready to get back to what I do best.
-" what is that hyung, being a savage?
-" yep, so is keeping your ass in check young man.
He laughed, Jungkook rolled his eyes at him.
-" how is your careers doing boys?"
-" I'm working on acting roles right now.
Jin said quickly.
-" I'm working on my next album right now, just released my last one like 7 months ago around the time that y/n had little Joonie jr.
-" oh, so did that pabo made it here for the birth?"
-" yes he made it by heaven's miracle.
-" wow that's great, I was afraid that he wouldn't, so was he the last time we talked he was kinda dowm because he missed you 2 so bad, so I kept working on make him feel better.
Yoongi said as he stretched his arms to grab the baby hand, whom he held onto his index finger.
-" I know, I talked to him few days ago, he didn't want to get off the phone call, he almost got in trouble, so I had to literally hang up on him.
-" yeah, honestly I can understand why, he is so cute.
Everyone was looking dumbfounded at how Yoongi was interacting with the baby.
-" I would never thought that you would be like this with babies.
Jin said with amazed.
-" well I'm 30 now so is time for me to find me s/o and settle down, start my own family, Namjoon already has an advantage over all of us in that department.
-" not quite hyung.
-" why, what did I miss?'
-" well Maria and Jimin are pregnant too, she is four months.
-" really, that's great, I hope is a girl, so I can run the boys away from her.
-" oh goodness.
Y/n shook her head.
-" maybe her and little playboy here can be a couple.
Jungkook says with a big grin painted in his face.
-" really boy, they are babies, one is not even born yet, so why you talking about relationships between them?
Yoongi pinched his cheeks.
-" don't you dare make loud noises that could wake the baby up, or I'm going to have you doing push ups for the rest of the day.
-" hyung you are not in the Army anymore.
-" do you think I care boy?
-" oh man, I sure missed this.
Jin said with a big sigh.
-" I know I miss my dork so much.
-" he'll be back to destroy your world in a few months y/n.
-" I know I just want it to go by fast.
She smiled looking at the precious angel, that her and Namjoon brought into this world.
Seven months went by, little Il Joon was already 2 and a half years old, he was as smart as his dad, the destructiveness skipped a generation or that's what Yoongi said, who has been helping with the father role until Namjoon came back.
Il Joon loved music and reading, she wonder who he got it from.
He was a little mini Namjoon in every aspect, she would laughed a herself, how eloquent he was, she was teaching him how to speak English and Korean, he was doing amazing, he was learning about music.
Namjoon would call almost everyday, he would talk to him, her heart fluttered every time they talk and interact with each other, because it was looking at twins interacting with each other, he did got the stiffness of his dad when it came to dancing.
He had 2 left feet Jungkook was working with him so he would lose those stiff limbs but it was lost cause.

Finally It was the day the Namjoon was going to be released from his service.
Y/N felt butterflies in her stomach as the time came close, only Yoongi came with her because Jin and Jungkook were out of the country for work, Maria was a new mom so she said she would stay home to heyprepare a nice dinner for welcoming Namjoon and Hobi home.
-" I'm so nervous Yoongi.
Y/N said to Yoongi.
-" I know y/n, no need just think about it, he is done with it so now you two can live your lives in peace with this little angel that you 2 have brought to this world.
-" you know you amaze me everyday Yoongi, you are going to be a great father when that time comes.