CHAPTER FIFTEEN

Suddenly the other 6 loud boys come inside the room.
-" Hello boys!"- she welcomed them, they all ran to her to say hello.

She looks at Namjoon with a confused expression. He mouths.

-" I don't know what's going on."- and shrugs his shoulders.
Seokjin comes up to Namjoon and says...
-" Yoongi told us everyrhing about her Namjoon, we are so happy for you. You do so much for us that we want you to be happy."
He pats his shoulder. Namjoon looks at the boys interacting with her even if she doesn't speak English, they still are trying to talk to her.

She looks at him happily then he walks up to her grinning.

She looks at him happily then  he walks up to her grinning

-" they like you baby girl, they really do.
-" Do they now Joonie?"
-" Yes baby, Yoongi told them, ain't he great?"
-" Yes, he is.
Yoongi comes closer to them.
-" Hello y/n.
-" Hello Yoongi, thanks so much.
she vows to him, which takes Yoongi by surprise.
-" No problem y/n, we... like...Namjoon.... a...lot...we....want...happy....for.....him, we family.

He said in chopped off English.

-" I want him happy too Yoongi."
He smiles at her.
-" we know you....happy... for....him."
He comes closer to his shaking her hand and say....
- " welcome y/n.
He looks at Namjoon and says...
-" if you hurt her,I'll kill you, are we clear?"
-" Yes hyung, I hear you."

Y/N is looking at them speaking korean, she has no clue what are they talking about.
-" What did he say Joonie?"- she aks out of curiosity.
-" He said that if I hurt you, he will kill me personally."
She smiles at Yoongi, he smirks back at her and vows back, after Namjoon make her acquainted with the boys, she does their make up so they can head out, Namjoon stop his tracks turning to her
-" I love you baby!"- he pecks her lips a few times before he leaves the room.- " see you later."
He winks at her on the way out.

After that she sits to watch the interview on the monitor located in the make up room

That man that stole her heart, everytime she sees him, her breathing shortens, those lips are so yummy, he did all this for her, now she doesn't have to worry anymore about how she is gonna be with Namjoon, he kept his promise to her.

Now he has to talk to Marivi about it since their position is open for her too.