CHAPTER THIRTY

-" what else Sejin said Jiminah?"
-" me and Namjoon hyeong have to meet with him in Bang Pd nim' s office in one hour.
-" what ?!"
Hoseok jumped out of the bed.
-" yes hyeong, you guys need to come later in about two hours later too, omg I feel like I'm about to have a heart attack.
Taehyung who was listening at the door too, came besides Jimin, wrapping his arms around him.
-" jiminssi everything is going to be ok, calm down, we are here for you.

At this point everyone was in the room trying to calm down Jimin for a few, Yoongi comes back.
-" I talked to Namjoonah, he is at the studio or was, he left as soon as I called him so he can stall seeing Sejin for a second.
-" damn I think shit is about to hit the fan.
Yoongi said as he shook his head.
As everyone was looking the they were about to walk the plank of Captain's Hook ship, Namjoon came in the room completely out of breath.
-" hyeong are you ok?"
Jungkook walk to him worried.
-" yes Kookah, I'm fine, I ran that's all. Where is Jiminah?"
-" oh he is with Jin hyung, he is making him some tea, poor Jimin hyeong is nervous.
-" I'll go see about him.
He walks up to the kitchen.
-" hyeong you are here, I feel that we are going through calm before the storm
-" yes Jiminah, are you ok?"
He pats the younger back.
-" I feel like all this my fault.
-" how is it your fault Namjoon?"
Hoseok said irritated.
-" well I shouldn't have let Jimin get involved in this, It was enough with me in trouble when they found out but, not Jiminah.
-" hey, is not your fault hyung, first I'm adult, second I knew what I was doing, three I know what am I about to do, I tried to stop myself from falling in love with Maria but I fell head over heels the first time I laid my eyes on her.
-" oh my Goodness.
-" could you please calm down, maybe is not what we are thinking.
Taehyung said innocently.
-" love your positive attitude, but what else could it be.
Namjoon shook his head.
-" well one thing is for sure hyeong, you are not going down alone, we are here for you all the way.
Jungkook said looking straight into his eyes.
-" no, I won't let you get in trouble for something I did, knowing that it wasn't going to end up well.
-" we are already involved Namjoon, who the hell cares, ain't we a family?, so we are going to take care of each other like a damn family, we are sticking together until the end, no matter what happens.
Jin said with a loud tone of voice.
-" Jin hyung is right Namjoon, I knew what I was getting myself into when you told me what was going on, sticking with you, I still went with it, wasn't my idea to ask Sejin about the job for the girls?"
Yoongi pat Namjoon's back.
-" still I don't want you to get in trouble hyeong.
-" shut up hyeong!!"
Jiminah raised his voice to, making everyone turned their heads towards him.
-" we are going down together, if we are are going down, like a family we are period.

Namjoon sighed deeply at the love, the loyalty display from his members his brothers.
-" well I guess we should get cleaned up a bit before we go, right Jiminssi?"
-" yes hyeong, let's do this.
-" I'm going to need one of you to go talk to the girls, before you have to meet us there.
-" I'll do it.
Yoongi said with no hesitation.
-" I'll go with you Yoongi.
Jin says, Yoongi nods back at him.
-" me too.
Hoseok jumped out of his chair.
-" ok well how about we all go, since you are nosy as hell.
Yoongi spat back at the rest.
-" Taehyung, Jungkook go get ready quickly.
-" yes hyeong.
Jungkook walks away with Taehyung.
-" please don't tell them more than what you should.
-" come Namjoon really, is us talking to them not Taehyung.
Jin says with a reassuring smile.
After a while Jimin, Namjoon finish washing up, saying goodbye to the others, whom after getting ready themselves, walked out of the dorms towards the girls room.
They knocked the door a few times but there was no response.
-" do you think they still sleeping?'
-" I don't think so, does anyone have one of their number?
-" I do hyeong.
Jungkook stepped up with phone in hand handing it to Jin, who dialed the numbers but there was no answer.
-" this is not good, are you thinking what I'm thinking Yoongi?
Jin looked at Yoongi.
-" yes hyeong unfortunately I do.
-" what's the matter?"
Hoseok said feeling like he was about to lose his damn mind.
-" you are scaring me hyungs.
-" they are at big hit with Namjoon, Jimin, it is what we thought it was, we need to go now.
Yoongi began walking away.
-" wait they said 2 hours hyung.
Jungkook ran after him.
-" who cares?, we are already in trouble, so we need to go, let's go back our boys up, they need us more than ever.

Jin ran even faster.
The boys make their way to the Big Hit Building.
Mean while in Bang's Pd nim office, the girls walk towards the door.
-" I wonder what's going on here.
Marivi said with worry.
-" I hope is not what I think it is.
She knocks the door of the office
-" come on in girls.
When y/n opened the door, her eyes landed on Namjoon and Jimin sitting at the table, her heart dropped to her feet.
She walked straight to him, Namjoon looked at her giving her a wink.
-" everything is going to be ok love, don't worry.
He whispered.
Bang Hyuk pd min walked in.

-" hello boys, ladies, have a sit please.
Namjoon noticed how the girls were trembling, his heart sank low because he couldn't comfort her at that moment.
He was brought back from his thoughts when Sejin spoke up.
-" ok I'm sure that you might know why we brought you here Namjoon, Jimin?
Both boys nodded.
-" ok, who wants to explain then?"
He brought some pics out, handing them to the boys.
It was pics of them going in and out of the girls room.
-" Jimin, Namjoon?"
-" what, can't we hangout with the girls?"
Jimin asked innocently, Marivi's eyes widened at his cuteness and stupidity.
-" come on Jimin, leaving their room at late hours in the morning, only the 2 of you, why aren't the others in this pictures, it's only you 2?