CHAPTER SIX

They head to the hotel where BTS was staying at.
-" Namjoon?"
she calls.
-"mhmm?"
-" How am I gonna get in your room without no one knowing?"
-" Don't worry I got a plan.... I'm going upstairs first, I will give you my spare room key then you will go after me, ok?"
She looks at him like he had sprawled an extra head, this man is killing me.
-" Namjoon, I'm scared, we could get into trouble doing this, specially you.
-"come on baby girl, where is your sense of adventure?"
He asks her.
- here is the key of my room, I'll text you once I get in so you can come up."
-"ughhh, ok , but if we get in trouble I'll kill you, okay.
she grabs the collar of his shirt.
-" okay, I'll make it up to you if we do baby girl, I promise.
His lips are almost on hers, she could feel his warm breath.
It took all her self control not to grab his face to smash her lips on his.

-" ok Namjoon.
-"Why does he keep calling me like that, does he know what that does to me?
He goes upstairs after 10 minutes, he text her to come up and so she does, quickly opening the door walking inside.

-"OMG Namjoon, what if one of your members come to see you?"
-"They won't, stop worrying about a baby girl.
He hugs her tightly, she took in his scent is so inviting, she wrapped her arms around his waist burying her face in his chest.
-" come here."
He grabs her chin making her look at him.
-"you are so beautiful y/n, when I first saw you at the MGM, I thought I was dreaming, you look like an angel, sorry if I sound so cheesy but that's how I felt and I feel every time I see you."

His lips hovered on hers kissing fast and intensely, making sure not to miss a corner of them, she moans into the kiss which he takes advantage of letting his tongue slide inside her mouth wrestling with her tongue, her arms met around his neck while his hands moved down to her hips pulling her body flush to his.
-" OMG Namjoon, what are you doing?"
she managed to say after finally breaking the kiss being out of breath.
-" what, don't you like me back y/n?, Cuz I know I do.
She freezes up at the sudden confession.
"- yes I do Namjoon, but you will be back in your country soon, what are we going to do then?"
she asked out of wonder.

-" we will think about that when the moment gets here, I want to enjoy this right now gorgeous, since the first moment I saw your beautiful face I knew my heart was in trouble but I know I wouldn't be able to run away from it, you are so different from the others, I want to get to know you in every possible way y/n."

He says before moving on her lips again, this time in a more intense way, he grabs her waist picking her up walking over the bed.
-" is this okay, princess?"
-" Yes Joonie, yes.
-" mhmmm, Joonie I like that, sounds magical coming out of your lips."
She smiled and blushes at his comments​.

"She smiled and blushes at his comments​

-"you are cute when you blush too.
He assured her, hovering on top of her, his hands moved her shorts and underwear to the side, looking deep into her eyes making sure that what he's doing is okay, he rubs her clit slowly at first increasing the speed gradually.
-" OMG Namjoon, don't stop please.
he smirks.
-" now we going to have to be quiet aren't we?