CHAPTER TWENTY TWO

Few hours later after they landed in Australia.
When they got out of the plane the girls' eyes lit up when they took in the the Australian view, the boys thought that it was very cute the girls reactions specially Namjoon and Jimin, they were happy to have the girls with them but it was sad at the same time because they had to keep their distance, when all Namjoon had in his mind, was to get his hands on y/n and ravish her also give her all the love he has inside his heart.
When they got to the hotel after completing their check in, the boys obviously were in a different part of the hotel of course.

Namjoon got somewhat closer to y/n to whispered.
-" I'll see you later baby, I'm just one phone call away.
-" did you just quote Charlie Pugh song, cheesy.
She whispered back.
-" I'll be your superman angel, see you later ok?
-" ok.
She laughed before walking separate ways.
-" wow babe, this place is amazing.
Maria said.
-" yeah let's check our room out.
The girls go inside their room.
-" this room is great, look at this view.

-" I know is gorgeous.
Both of their phones go off...
-" baby, we are going out, we are going to ask Sejin if we could take you guys with us, so you can see Australia.
-" ok, what time?"
-" in about one hour.
-" ok see you in about an hour.
-" it was Namjoon, they are going out, they are going to ask permission so we could go with them.
-" I know jimin tried to say more to me through a text, but Namjoon just group message, my poor Chim.
-" he'll get the hang of it.
-" I know we both need to learn each other's language.
-" yeah I need to polish my hangul.
After an hour, the boys managed to convince Sejin to allow them to hang out with the girls.
finally meeting outside, when they made to the club, as they walked inside, Namjoon had to work hard to control the urge to ask y/n to dance with him, because all he wanted do was grop her everywhere.

They all decided to get on the dance floor so they could help the boys, so they would have the chance to be close to the girls.
But Yoongi stayed at the bar, he wasn't the dancing kind, at least not that kind of dance.
Namjoon was dancing but, his eagle eye was watching this guy that was kind of close to y/n, who was very intoxicated, Kookie was dancing with her at the moment.
Suddenly the guy pushed Jungkook, grabbing y/n, pulling her towards him to dance with her,
-" get your hands of me asshole.
Namjoon covered the distance in 2 long strides,, grabbing y/n's arm, pulling her away from the guy, but then watched Kookie coming forward to tear the guy up, luckily he grabs his shirt stopping him.
-" stop boy, you can't do that, remember what we do, no scenes.
-" hyeong didn't you see what he did, he is trying to force noona to dance with him?
-" I got this JK, don't worry.
Yoongi sees what's going on from the bar, getting up he managed to speed up thru the people making it right besides the others.
-" what the hell is going on?"
He barks getting on the man's face.
you don't get to touch her ok, get out of here before I tear you apart.
Yoongi growled softly.
Namjoon jaw dropped watching Yoongi handling the situation.
-" let's go guys.
The man finally walked away, the boys have seen Yoongi like that before, the outcome was never a good one so they breathed in relief that the guy didn't pushed it any further.
-" wow, Yoongi hyeong was too cool.
-" shut up Tae, that wasn't cool, do you have any ideas what this could have cost us if it escalated any further?
Yoongi growled.

-" shut up Tae, that wasn't cool, do you have any ideas what this could have cost us if it escalated any further?Yoongi growled

The boys walked out the club, getting back to the hotel.
-" y/n, are you ok?"
-" yes.
She said but wouldn't lift her head, she felt terrible thinking that she had ruined the fun. Namjoon noticed her uneasiness by just looking at her body language, he took his phone out to type a text.

-" is not your fault baby girl, he got out of line with you.
She texts back.
-" I feel like I'm ruined your night Joonie, making Yoongi just snap at the guy.
-" he wasn't the only one, JK was going to snap, I just stopped the young one, i just didn't have time to stopped the hyeong, he came like a hurricane, taking everything on his path.
She gave him a small smile, as she turned her gaze to Yoongi.
-" thank you Yoongi.
She smiled at him.
He nodded at her, gaving her a gummy smile.
She texted Namjoon again.
-" thanks to you too Joonie, you reacted quickly.
-" for you anything baby.
-" aww cheesy.
-" when we get to the hotel, meet me at the roof top in about 10 minutes, I need to hug you and kiss you before bed.
The next day the guys drove to a location for a photo shoot.
The girls rode in the other car with the rest of the staff.
When they got to the building the girls began to do the boys make up done.
Namjoon waited every single second that there was no one around to get handsy with y/n.
-" baby please stop, someone might see you, I got to do the other boys make up.
-"Maria don't seem to mind.
-" yes she does, you see that?,she just swat his hand away, do you want me to do the same?
-" no I rather a kiss.
-" Kim Namjoon stop I said.
-" baby, but I want a kiss.
He pouts.
- If I give you a peck would you stay still?
-" ok.
She looked around that there was no one, leaning close to him, he grabbed the back of her neck, pressing his lips on hers like his life depend on it, she gasped at his action, which he used to his advantage sticking his tongue in her mouth, he was devouring her lips, she was hitting his shoulders so he would let go, but he wouldn't budge.
Suddenly Jin comes in.
-" you better stop that, Sejin is behind me.
She pushed Namjoon away, breaking the kiss.
-" you are finished Namjoon, come on Jin please sit down.
Her face was flushed red. Namjoon licked his lips while smirked, when he walked behind her, he grazed her butt before walked away to sit down.
She jumped, so Jin gave her a confused look as he sat down.
-" are you ok y/n?"
-" yes Seokjin, just a cramp.
-" really?
-" lets finish your make up, world wide handsome.
He began to laugh, while y/n felt Namjoon's gaze burning her body.
After a while the boys make up was done, so they walked up the photo shoot when it was Namjoon's turn, he worked on looking extra sexy.
Y/N felt something happening between her legs.
She couldn't help it, he kept doing all these sexy faces, poses it was driving her crazy.