CHAPTER SEVENTEEN

-" I like you very much.
-" Jimin I like you too, see you later."
he kisses her hand before saying goodbye.
-" ok pretty girl see you later."
They get in the car driving off.

-" wow, I can't believe this y/n.
she puts her hands on her head.
- "Namjoon got us a job with their company, we are gonna travel the world with them, Jimin is super cute, he is a nonstop flirt. What else could I ask for, my bestie be super happy with her boo thing."
-" I sure hope so, I'm happy but little scared at the same time, this is all new to us, so basically, we are gonna be depending on Namjoon for communication, until we learn a little of the language."
-" yeah that's true, but the boys are not that bad speaking english."
-" that's true, I know Joonie is gonna be a great help, he is the best.

I don't even understand how he stole my heart in just 2 days, I love him sister

-" I know babe, I'm so happy for you, I was so scared at beginning cause I thought he was only playing with you, but seeing all that he is doing so you guys can be close to each other let me know that he has real feelings for you."

-" this is crazy 2 days ago, I didn't know a damn thing about kpop, now I'm going to work with Big Hit, this is crazy.

-" how you think I feel?"
They arrive at their house in LA, they decided to buy it because they spent their time between LA and Las Vegas.
They fix around a bit then go get ready to receive the boys when they get there.

-" I'm gonna wear something sexy for Joonie tonight.
she thinks to herself.
She looks around, finding a nice v neck black top and a black school skirt, she puts some thigh high socks, then she fixes her hair before coming out of her room.

-" wow you look hot babe..
-" so are you, look at you sis.
The doorbell rings.

-" I'll get it Mari, go check on the movie, please."
-" ok babe.
She walks to the living room to set up the tv and the movie, while y/n opens the door, saying hello to the boys again one by one as they come in thru the door hugging y/n, first one being Jimin, he looks at y/n.
-" Marivi is here?"
-" yep babe, right in the living room "
They all go in last one being Namjoon
-" my angel, I can hug properly now."

He grabs her by the waist picking her up, kissing her lips roughly while his hands slides down her skirt groping her ass and squeeze it.
-" mmm baby, no underwear, you are really turning me on right now. "
-" I'm wearing a thong baby, I'm not trying to baby, I'm home so I like to be comfortable."
She said while ruffling his hair guiding him to the living room, where the others are now gathered, y/n noticed Jimin and Mari sitting together in one of the single chairs, the only sit available is a single chair, she looks concerned, Namjoon notices it so he grabs her hand pulling her with him.