CHAPTER FORTY

-" baby, you made it.
She extend her hands to him, he almost pushed everyone out of the way just to make it by her side.
-" I would have sold my soul to the devil just to be here with you.
He leaned kissing her forehead as his hands moved to rub her belly.
-" omg baby, I'm so happy, that you are here with me, arghhh.
-" here baby, hold my hand I'm here for you, I love you.
-" I love you too baby, we have missed you.
-" I have missed you more.
-" ok y/n, are we ready to push?"
-" yes, yes.
She said with tears in her eyes just looking at her husband with loving eyes, still couldn't believe that he was here with her.
-" ok mama, let's welcome our little angel to this world.
-" yes baby.
After 20 minutes of pushing y/n gave birth to a healthy baby boy.
-" it's a boy.
The doctor said, he spank the booty, the healthy boy screamed from the top of his lungs. Namjoon couldn't hold his tears of happiness.
-" baby, thanks he is beautiful.
-" thanks to you Joonie, he is a beautiful as his daddy.
-" no like his mama.
Namjoon gave her a peck on the lips
-" does the father would like to cut the cord?
Namjoon walked to the baby to cut the umbilical cord, the nurses cleaned him then wrapped him in a blanket.
They gave it to Namjoon that was crying up a river.
-" baby, are you ok?"
Y/n called out on Namjoon, who walked back to her with his little angel in his arms.
-" I can't describe the feeling I have right now, baby girl.
He said handing the baby to her.
-" you are the most beautiful mom that I have ever seen.
-" you are the sexiest dad in the world.
After a while y/n got moved to a regular room with the baby, Namjoon was sitting on the edge of the bed with her.
-" Joonie.
-" what princess?"
-" what are we going to name him?"
-" I don't know, I haven't thought of that yet, I'm just in love with how beautiful he is and how adorable is when you hold him.
-" awww daddy.
-" I know how about Il Joon, Kim Il Joon, Il means superiority and Joon means some one very talented, what do you think baby?"
-" Il Joon, that sounds amazing baby, I love it.
The baby began to cry.
-" what's the matter big boy?"
Namjoon went to the little bassinet to pick Il Joon up.
-" is time to eat daddy, tell him baby boy.
She smiled, extending her arms when Namjoon brought him up to her then sat down at the edge of the bed observing everything that she was doing, the love, tenderness and care which she was getting him ready to eat, Namjoon extended his arm pulled her hospital gown down freeing her breast allowing her to lay Il Joon, who immediately latched on, began to eat.
-" well he is definitely a daddy's boy.
Namjoon smirked.
-" baby, you are something serious.
She smiled, grabbing his hand, he kissed the back of hers.
-" how long are you staying?"
-" I have to leave when they let you go home.
-"awww baby, so soon?"
-" yes, I'm so sorry angel.
-" it's ok babe, we understand.
Namjoon heart shrugged thinking about him having to leave y/n and his little Il Joon for another year or so, but there was nothing he could do.

Few days later y/n was being released from the hospital, which it meant that Namjoon was getting ready to head back to base.
-" I'm going to miss you baby, Il Joon is going to miss daddy too.
-" I know I'm going to miss both of you!"
Namjoon said looking at both of them with teary eyes.
They were both standing in front of the hospital, there was an official car waiting on Namjoon to take him back to base, SeokJin was waiting to take y/n home.
They said their goodbyes, Namjoon got inside the car, as they drove off Namjoon looked back watching how the distance increased as the car speed up thru the streets of Gangman district, his heart felt like someone was griping it with the strength of the world.
Few months went by, it was time for Jimin and Taehyung to enlist for their service.
Later they were on the way to pick up Yoongi who was schedule to be released right after they dropped Jimin and Tae.
Maria was a sobbing mess watching her man walking thru the gates of the Army base, the only thing that made her feel better it was that Taehyung was with him.
After they dropped them of they drove off to go to get commander Yoongi, yep he became commander of the platoon because of his savaganess and bluntness.
When they arrived they got out of the car standing in front of the gate waiting on him to come out.
-" I'm so happy that Yoongi hyung is coming out.
Jungkook said clapping of excitement.
-" I know me too, it feels so weird now is just us 2 while we wait on him.
Jin threw his arm over the younger boy shoulder.
-" yah, we are here too, aren't we?"
Y/N smacked Jin and Jungkook's arms.
-" sorry noona, we know that, we are really talking about member wise.
-" well Il Joon is the future member, right my angel?"
She cooed in the baby's ear while he just stared at his mother smiling.
-" I tell you, he looks like Namjoonssi everyday more.
Jin said taking him from her.
After a few minutes the gates of the Army base opened revealing a Min Yoongi, dressed in his uniform.
-" Yoongi, finally...
Y/n didn't wait, she ran to him, jumping in his arms, Yoongi was taken by surprise, but wrapped his arms around her, holding her as he walked with her in tow towards the boys.
-" hey jagi.
He cooed in her ear, caressing the back of her hair.
-" we are so happy that you are out.
-" me too, you have no idea.
There was fans around just waiting on him to be released.
When he made it to the boys, he hugged Jungkook, moving to hug Jin right after, he looked at the little bundle of giggles in Jin's arms then smiled.

He looked at y/n, his eyes got teary.