CHAPTER THIRTY FOUR

Once they made their way to the boys' dorm, Jin opened the door for everyone, the boys allow the girls to get inside first.
Y/N felt a hand grabbing hers quickly as soon as she walked in, pulling her for an embrace.
She gasped at the abruptness.
-" hey young lady.
His index and thumb went under her chin, making her eyes met his, as soon as their eyes met she smiled bringing her arms around his waist.
-" hey baby.
She buried her head in his chest tighten up her arms, her actions made Namjoon smiled so hard he thought his cheeks were about to pop of happiness.
-" omg, I thought I was going to die at the thought of losing you jagi.
He felt his soul entering his body once again.
-" please don't do that to me ever again baby, you almost killed me.
He said taking a deep breath, leaning his cheek on top of her head.
-" I know how you felt baby, I'm so sorry.
He pulled back to look at her.
-" come with me, please, I'll be right back everyone I have something that I would like to talk about with you but give me a second, I need a kiss from my girl, unfortunately not just a peck.
He said with a huge grin, the rest if the boys began to cheer him up, making her cheeks turn crimson red, as he was pulling her away from everyone.
He opened the door of his room, wasting no time he pulled her in the room, pushing her back against the nearest wall.
Her eyes were trained on him, not knowing what was in his mind.
-" come here, I should punish you right now for doing that to me.
He said with a dark gaze in his eyes.
His hand comes up to her cheek, cupping it as his lips ghost over hers, y/n felt how the wetness was taking over that hot spot between her legs with his proximity and touch.
His luscious, soft lips, those lips that she would never get enough of.
She grabbed ahold of his hoodie, pulling him down, trapping his bottom lip, kissing him desperately.
-" I'm sorry baby, I'm sorry.
The saltiness of her tears was getting in between the kiss.
He moved his hands around her waist squeezing her body against his.
-" I know princess it's ok, please promise me that you would never ever leave me please, or else I'll go crazy.
-" I won't baby, I would never leave you.
His hands moved down south, stop at the curve of her butt, squeezing it hard against his groin,
-" ahhh Namjoon.
-" yes baby girl, I need you too, but it's gonna have to wait, they are waiting on us, but I promise we are going to have a good and long night, I'm going to take my time with every single part of your body tonight.
His right hand went up to her right breast, groping it hard causing for her to let out a moan, which he silenced kissing her again.
-" ahhh, naughty girl they are a few steps away.
He smiled.
-" let's go back out, before Yoongi brings the door down.
They both giggled, walking out the door.
When they came out Yoongi began to laugh, making both of them looked at him confused.
-" what's the matter hyung, what's funny?
-" her lipstick is all over your mouth, smeared all over hers.
He said laughing his ass off, Namjoon walk to the bathroom with y/n followed him, they were both laughing helping each other cleaning each others mouth.
-" sorry baby, I forgot about my lipstick.
-" I could care less, I love kissing you therefore your lipstick smeared all over me won't stop me from kissing as many times as I can.
He kiss her forehead, walking back to the living room.
They sat down in the kitchen, Jin got busy making a celebration dinner for everyone, suddenly Sejin showed up, everyone got very quiet.
-" hello boys don't let me interrupt your good time, I just came to check up on you guys, to apologize to the girls for all that trouble they went thru.
Everyone's jaws dropped when they heard his words.
-" it's ok managernim.
Maria spoke up.
-" yes managernim, we know you only want the best for the boys, so we don't blame you nor the company for reacting like that.
-" yes but it wasn't the right way to do so, therefore when I saw the effect that it had on the boys specially on Namjoon I felt terrible.
He turned his gaze towards Namjoon, after Jimin.
-" is ok hyeong, I understand your side, we know that you guys worry about us and our well being, thanks for that, so we are very thankful for that.
-" boys, you work so hard, we want you to be happy, but you have to be careful with the sasaengs, specially with the girls if the find out we would confront a lot of backlash.
Sejin said with a worried expression on his face.
-" don't worry hyeong, we will, we promise.
Jimin says as he was vowing to him.
Y/N walked up to Sejin, to shake his hand.
-" thanks managernim , thank you so much.
Sejin was taken aback, so was everyone else but they smile at the sweet moment between them, it took him a minute but he pat her back.
-" no problem, I know you are what Namjoon needs, so he can be better, you just got to keep him focus always out of trouble.
He said with a big grin flashing thru his lips.
-" AMEN.
Yoongi said loudly, which it made everyone smile.
-" well, food is ready, who's hungry?"
All the boys began to talk at the same time.
-" come on Sejin, sit down to eat with us.
-" I would love to but I got things to accomplish before tomorrow's music bank, so I'll see you tomorrow, I see you two young ladies tomorrow at Big Hit Building bright and early.
-" of course managernim.
Maria said giving him a hand shake would bye too.
He smiled saying his goodbyes to the boys as he made his way out the door.
-" yay, is a party y'all.
Taehyung scream out of excitement.
-" yes it is.
Namjoon said sighing deeply, walking towards his girl, wrapping his arms around her in a tight back hug.
-" yes it is my love.
She repeated it.
The boys forgot about everything, they began to tackle the food.