CHAPTER TWELVE:

- "Was he going to say I love you?... no, I must be imagining things, that can't be possible."

She finishes her bath then gets ready for bed. He was the only thing on her mind, his scent, his plump lips, his deep voice whispering dirty things in her ear, telling her how sexy and beautiful she was.

He makes her heart skip every other beat, he takes her breath away, a smile creeped up on her mouth, she found the love of her life after all the suffering she had experience because of men, could it be possible, she wanted to believe it was, she sighed deeply as she gets on the bed, snuggling her blanket, wishing that it was him.

How she loves the warmth of his body against her skin, his strong hands, groping all over her body with those deep thoughts, she finally fell asleep.

It was 4 hours later, when her alarm went off.

- Ughhh, damn it, I feel like an 18-wheelerr ran over my body. I remember an 18-wheeler named Kim Namjoon.

She grins hard, heading to the bathroom. She picks an outfit...

She ties up her hair in a messy bun, a subtle makeup up, a dash of perfume, ready to go.
She seems very pleased with her look, gathering all her makeup supplies in her case before leaving the room.

-" Well, good morning, someone seems to be in a good mood today," Marivi points out.

-" It'll be better if I could stay in bed, I need caffeine asap, babe."

-" we will get some on the way out."
-" Yay."
she says like a little kid that's about to get a treat.

- y/n, how was your date with Namjoon?"
-" It was great, I had so much fun, he is hilarious, and knows so much, and it wasn't a date we were 2 human beings hanging out ok!"- she rolls her eyes at Marivi.

- " ok sis, whatever floats you boat!"

she winks and smirks at her. But then Y/N's phone goes off, which is a text from Namjoon.

8:04am: good morning to the most amazingly beautiful girl in the world. Hope i can see that pretty face and smile today."
she feels her face burning hot.

8:08am: Hey baby, I'm fine, how about you did you get any rest?"

8:10am: well, some what, if you were on the bed with me, I could have slept better 😉

8:12am: Joonie, you are gonna make my face catch on fire.

8:14am: You make my body catch on fire, princess.

She smiled at the choice of his words. What was this thing that he was making her feel, OMG, he was driving her to the brink of insanity.

8:16am: well baby, hopefully I can see you today, we are heading to LA right now, I miss you, though.

8:18am: Do you now?"
she teases him.
- We are heading to LA, too, we are just on the way out of the door."

8:20am: Yes, I miss you, I'm needy for you again, baby.

8:22am: oh wow, you are a sex machine then..."

8: 24am: No, it is just you who gets me like this baby girl, I don't know what you do to me.