CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE

Suddenly Jimin and Taehyung are dragging Namjoon to the room.
-" what the hell are you two doing, I was busy....?
His words get cut off when he sees y/n's face, her eyes were glassy, her nose red.
-" what happened here, why is she like this?"
-" you butt, you made her cry.
Yoongi said slapping his head.
- I told you if you make her cry I'll kill you, so you have one chance to fix this or else, let's go you two, let them talk.

Yoongi says to Jimin and Tae.

As soon as they are alone, Namjoon sat on a chair
-" love, I'm so sorry for being rough, on top of that I said stuff that I didn't mean as if those words excuse me for my behavior.
-" Joonie listen to me, what I said wasn't meant to hurt you nor your feelings baby, is because I'm worried about your managers or the staff finding out the wrong way, also I think I'm being a little paranoid too so I'm really sorry for that, because is getting the best of me, I really love you if I lose you I don't know what am I going to do.
-" shhh, I know I am an moron that overreacts, I just acted like an immature child, I'm mad at myself because the way I mistreated your body baby girl, I'm sorry for hurting your feelings...
She cuts him off crashing her lips onto his, making him lean back on the chair spreading his legs which allows her to walk in between his legs.
There was a knock on the door.
-"im sorry for interrupting hyeong, but we are need it up front.
Jungkook said opening the door just enough.
-" ill be right there Jk, I'm sorry baby but I have to go, we will continue this conversation later.
-" ok baby.
She smiled at him as he got up from the chair picking her up by the waist, as he stood up, placing her back on the floor, he leaned to kiss her neck softly, letting her go before walking out the door.
Yoongi peeked his head in, gave her thumbs up, she couldn't help but grin at his sweetness.
They evening arrived, it was finally time for the last concert, tomorrow morning they were heading back to Korea.
The boys were getting their make up done and getting dressed.
-" baby, what are you feeling, knowing that we are leaving for Korea in the morning?, by the way you will be meeting my mom.
-" well now that you said that, I'm nervous as hell Namjoon.
-" I'm sorry, I really want you to meet her, I already told her about you.
-" what, why?"
-" because you two are the most important women in my life, so you have to meet each other.
Her hands began to shake, he grabbed one hand placing his lips against to kiss it.
-" there is no reason to be nervous love, my mom will love just like I love you.
She sighs, looking deep into his eyes as she pulled her hand back.
Suddenly Sejin comes thru the door.
-" are you ready big guy?"
Sejin asked, bowing at y/n whom vowed back.
-" he looks great y/n, thanks so much.
Sejin said patting her shoulder.
- come on big guy.
-" thanks Sejin.
She vowed once again.
-" y/n, you and Maria should come and sit with me and Bang Pd nim to watch the concert.
-" really, us?
-" yes let's go.
She smiled so hard, on her way out she found Maria with the rest of the boys.
-" Maria, Sejin said we could sit and watch the concert with him and Bang Pd Nim.
-" really, he did?
Maria got excited, while no one was paying attention, Jimin squeezed Maria's butt cheek.
Her eyes widened, when he looked at him, he was giggling.
-" fluffball.
She winked at him.

After the concert they boys were exhausted.
When they made it back to the hotel everyone went to their rooms, but Namjoon and Jimin had another plans.
-" let's go visit the girls.
Jimin said.
-" Alright make it quick.
They run from their room all the way to the girls room.
They knocked the door desperately
Y/N runs to the door to open it, then they ran inside.
-" what's going on boys?"
Mari asked confused.
-" we just came to sleep with you.
Jimin smiled.
-" what?"
Maria raised her voice.
-" not like that Mari.
Namjoon said.
- Really, we need to some sleep badly at least few hours, but the others don't let us sleep, please baby.
Namjoon grabs ahold of y/n's waist almost dragging her towards the bed.
-" Kim Namjoon...
-" shhh, come on baby, just a few hours of sleep so please help me out, I'm tired.
His tired eyes made her heart shrug,
he looked at her with begging eyes but she couldn't find the strength to tell him no.
She laid down on the bed, then he laid his head on her chest, wrapping his arms around her.
She wrapped her arms around him while running her fingers thru his hair dragging her other hand up and down his back.
It didn't take long for him to fall asleep, it was the cutest image ever.
She sighed deeply at the sight of Kim Namjoon aka RM laying on her just to be able to get some sleep.
How he begged her for help, it broke her heart, he probably doesn't get enough sleep with all the responsibilities he has as the leader of the group.
How could she tell those sweet dimples no?"

Few hours later Namjoon woke up, he realized that he slept longer that he intended, they needed to go back to their rooms asap, he stood up shaking Jimin so he would wake up too

-" we have to go back now.
Namjoon whispered, Jimin woke up right away, he was comfortably laid down in Marivi's arms too.
-" ok I'll meet you at the door.
He hated the thought of leaving this amazing warmth to go back to his cold empty bed, but there was no choice, he kissed her forehead, letting out a big sigh before leaving her bed.
Namjoon looked at y/n sweetly, leaning again to kiss the top of her breast getting off the bed again.
-" soon jagi we will be able to sleep like this everyday.
With this he head out of the door.
In the morning they were packing to leave for the airport, the girls were beyond nervous, specially of meeting the boys families.
They left their rooms, heading down to the lobby.
When her eyes locked with Namjoon's, she looked happy but terrified at the same time.
He sent her a wink emoji, trying to help her relax.
-" Sejin the girls are kinda apprehensive since we are flying home, this is a whole new experience for them, could they sit with us so we can help them feel more at home?
-" Namjoon, remember what I told you, we don't need those kind of rumors.
-" I know Sejin but, they are going to a country that it's main language is not English also they don't know much about our culture.
-" Namjoon, y/n's korean is decent, she doesn't need to be worried.
-" but Marivi is not fluent in Korean, besides they only have us, no family.