CHAPTER FORTY FOUR

Jimin's little princess Soo Min was also very smart and talented, her parents would allow her to take small cameos in some of her father's dramas, Jimin is a sucker for this loving so much to spend this time with her, it was daddy precious father - daughter time.

Namjoon, Yoongi and Jhope were working hard, presentations everywhere, working on having the songs ready for when Jungkook came back, so they could get to work right away in their comeback, hoping that it would be a success.
The girls make up career was raising like bubbles too, they created their own make up line, Korean beauty standards, which the boys help them a bit specially Namjoon with that smart brain of his.
They used the boys as models also, sky rocketing the sales of course the boys have the Midas touch everything the touched it would get sold out.
Even other make up artists from other companies were buying them to use on their idols.
The life that they had was something that the girls never even dreamed of, but they couldn't be happier.
Amazing husbands, smart and talented children, the boys were great fathers for the kids, even the ones that didn't have any kids yet.
Couple of years later they we're driving to Busan to pick up Jungkook who was going to be discharged.
Jimin's Soo Min was already 5 and Il Joon was almost 7, he debuted as a baby rapper, taking the title of Rap Monster from his father, mini rap monster they called him, he have Yoongi's swag, some of his savageness also took the dance moves from his uncle Hoseok, he became a street dancer just like Hoseok.
Y/N wasn't too happy with the idea at the beginning since he was so young, but seeing how talented he was, she agreed as long as school was priority.
Namjoon said that he felt the same way, but he wanted his son to be whoever he wanted to be.
They finally made it to pick up JK, everyone got out of the car, they all were waiting patiently, when the gates finally opened, they were taken aback there he was, he wasn't a maknae anymore, we was a grown man.

The kids were the first ones running to their younger uncle jumping on him bringing him down to the floor.
-" Jungkookie!!"
Soo Min hugged him dearly wrapping her little arms around his neck.
He didn't want them to call him uncle, so they called him Jungkookie or Kookie.
-" my sweet princess, how big have you gotten, have I been gone that long?
He felt tears prickling in his eyes when he noticed that his whole family was waiting for him.
-" Kookie!!
Il Joon joined the hug.
-" how is my cool rapper nephew doing, hmmm?"
He wrapped both of them in his arms, getting lost in the embrace also the happiness that was feeling at that moment, he peppered them with kisses on their heads and their cheeks, making them giggle.
Namjoon walked towards them smiling at the scene, so did Tae picking Soo Min from Kookie, Namjoon grabbed his son hand.
-" come on let him get up, we want to see him too.
Yoongi walked closer too smiling at his younger brother, offering his hand to the golden maknae so he could get up.
-" hyeong!"
He had the biggest bunny smile, the rest came closer, they all fused in the biggest group hug around Jungkook.

Finally the day arrived Bts was once again a whole, they have waited 8 years for this reunion.
-" come on let's go home, we got a little welcome home party prepared for you my grown boy.
Jin wrapped his arm around Jungkook's shoulder as they walked to the car.
-" is so good to be home, with my family.
He grinned.
-" Kookie, can I get a piggy back ride?
Soo Min asked innocently to her uncle Kookie.
-" of course princess.
He squad down so she could get on his back.
-" I see you have grown princess, you are almost as tall as Jimin hyung.
He burst out laughing.
-" yah.
Jimin smacked his head giggling at the same time that he wrapped his arms around Kookie and his daughter.
-" I missed this.
Y/n tells Marivi with teary eyes, who smiled looking at the boys, joking and playing around as usual, taking the kids right with them.
-" me too sis, me too.
-" come on baby.
Namjoon noticed that the girls stayed a few steps behind, quickly he turned around extending his hand to her, she walked towards him to catch up, Jimin walked back to grab his wife too.
-" come on jagi, let's go home.
He says as he peck her lips.
They drove back to the house.
Jungkook went to freshen up, getting comfortable, the rest was working on getting everything ready for the celebration, Namjoon and Tae got banned from the kitchen so they were entertaining the kids.
After a while Jungkook came in the apartment after a well deserved shower.
Yoongi came to the living room with drinks for the grown ups, juice for the kids.
- here Kook juices for the kids, one for you too.
Yoongi said almost dying of laughter, Jungkook couldn't help but burst into laughter too, he really had missed this.
- I missed you hyeong, even your awful sense of humor.
He rebutted with a grin.
- I did too bro, I did too.
The other boys came behind him, the girls offered to finish in the kitchen so the boys could catch up and talk since is has been so long that all of them have been together I'm the same room, Jungkook because he was gone, the others because they have been so busy with their own projects.
-" come on let's make a toast boys.
Hoseok spoke up, getting the others to get up from the seats.
-" come on our leader, you do it.
Jin pointed at Namjoon.
-" I'd be honored.
Namjoon lifted his beer, taking a good look to each one of the boys, his brothers, which they all have been together through thick and thin, good and bad, making it no matter how hard it gets, because they are a family a team, teamwork made the dream work,
-" to family, you are my brothers, my best friends without you, my wife? my child I would have never made it this far.
I LOVE YOU BOYS, FOREVER!"
Il Joon came close to Namjoon, looking at his father who had teary eyes as he spoke to the others,
-" are you ok dad?
Namjoon looked at his son's face picking him up in his arms.
-" yes son, dad is the happiest man alive because he has your uncles, your momma, my little princess over there with Tae, Maria and you. The best family I could ask for.
-" so let's keep breaking the music world from now on together.
Yoongi added.
-" yeahhh.
They all cheered up.
-" konbae!" (Cheers)
Maria, y/n stared from living room entrance, witnessing the most beautiful moment in life.
They couldn't hold the tears.
-" we have the most beautiful family ever sis, never thought in a million years.
Maria said grabbing y/n's hands.
-" the best.
-" come on Joonie let's go get momma.
Namjoon whispered to his son.
-" let's get her dad.
Namjoon walked up to y/n with his son in hands.
-" I love you momma.
He held his arms out for her to pick him up.
-" me too my baby boy, momma loves you to the moon and back.
She kissed his cheek.
-" how about daddy?"
Namjoon smiled sweetly.
-" even more baby.
She kissed his lips softly.
-" ewww, momma is kissing dad.
He giggled.
-" you little...
Namjoon began to tickle him, he began to giggle like crazy.
-" Namjoon there is something that I got to tell the both of you.
Namjoons eyebrows furrowed.
-" are you ok jagiya?"
-" yes I am, is nothing bad, I think.
-" well you see.
From the other side of the living room Jimin screamed.
-" we are going to have another baby!!"
The boys began to celebrate.
-" that's great Jiminah!"
Namjoon yell to Jimin.
-" baby.
She grabbed his hand, placing it on tummy.
-" we do too, Il Joonie you are going to be a big brother.
-" really baby?"
-" yes love..
Namjoon looked into her eyes and tears rolled down his cheeks.
-" baby, I love you so much!"
He wrapped his long arms around both his wife and child, embracing them.
She ran her hand thru his hair and back.
-" we are too!!"
Namjoon said out loud without breaking the hug with his wife and son.