CHAPTER ELEVEN

After she left the hotel, she got back home, and she went inside the house to find Mari sleeping on the couch.

She walked closer to her sleeping figure to check up on her. When she was about to walk up to her room, a voice started her.

-" Where have you been? Did you take a look at the time? You had me worry sick y/n.

-" I'm sorry, I was hanging out with Namjoon, we lost track of time, I didn't mean to, I'm sorry.

She says, putting her head down.

-" it's ok, babe, what it matters is that you are ok.
they hug each other.

-" I'm going to bed y/n, you can tell me everything about it after we get some rest. "

-" ok."
she says, and they walk up to their rooms, she couldn't stop thinking about Namjoon, how his lips taste and felt on hers.

His hands were all over her body, the way he made love to her, every single word he said to her, were all of them truth or was he just playing with her.

Her mind was all over the place. She wanted to believe it was real. She wanted to believe in him, but she still had her doubts about it.

She goes to the bathroom and gets ready to jump in the shower. She takes her clothes off when hears her phone go off.

It was a text from Namjoon...

3:04am: Hey there, baby girl, are you still up? If not, I'll talk to you later."

3:06am: Yes, still am, I'm about to get in the shower then to bed, what's the matter, are you ok?

3:08am: Yes, I was just thinking about you, how I would love to be there with you right now, I can't stop thinking about you, baby, need your kisses and touch."
She can't help but blush at his words.

3:12am: Well, too bad for you 😉.

3:16am: I meant everything I said y/n, I wanna be with you, I will be with you, you drive me crazy, if I could I would be between your legs every second of the day."

She blushes harder.

3:18am: You really know how to make me blush.you

3:24am: no need sweetheart, you are so sexy.

3:26am: Oh, am I supposed to be yours now, Joonie?"

3:28am: every inch of your body, baby girl, no one is allowed to touch you, like I did or kiss you, or I'll be a very upset Korean man.

3:30am: Oh, you don't have to worry about that, Joonie.

3:32am: I know baby, I trust you, I hope you trust me the same way.

3:34am: Oh, I do, Joonie. I do.

3:38am: Well, I want to stay up longer to chat with you, but I must get some sleep, we have a packed schedule tomorrow before we go back home."

3:40am: Where will you be tomorrow?"

3:42am: we are going to LA, we got few interviews on radio, Yahoo and so and so.

3:44am: Oh, I might see you then, I got a gig tomorrow in LA."

3:46am: I sure hope so, I can't wait to do you again.... Oops, sorry, to see you again, baby girl.

3:48am: Naughty Boy, I can't wait either. Good night, then Joonie.

3:50am: Good night, baby girl, love... Good night.
He cuts he sentence off.

3:52am: Okay, baby!!!!