1. My story

Hey guys, I'm Ross. I'm 18 years old and I live in Los Angeles. I have 3 brothers: Riker, Rocky and Ryland, and 1 sister: Rydel. I play the role of Austin Moon in Austin & Ally. I am very busy with the show but I see my best friends like every day: Laura, Raini, and Calum. They also play in the show because Laura plays Ally, Raini plays Trish and Calum plays Dez. We are all really close friends. I don't know why, but there is something going on between me and Laura. I have the feeling that we are not just friends...... Okay, I admit, I like Laura, I think, maybe .... Ugh it's really difficult because she has a boyfriend: Billy Unger. It hurts me when I see her with him. But I think that it is not real love, I think Billy is hiding something. But the biggest problem is: Billy plays in the show Lab Rats, and that is next to our set! SO THEY CAN SEE EACH OTHER EVERYDAY!! What do I have to do? But I'm going to start with the whole story. I was on set learning my script when Laura and Billy walked in......

"It was so fun" Laura had no idea I was standing right in front of her.

"Yeah, but I have to go, sorry sweetie" *they kissed goodbye*

It felt like I was punched really hard in my stomach.

"Okay bye, I love you!" Laura said it she was super "In Love."

I walked away and I passed Raini.

"Hey Ross" she said but I didn't answer.

"Heeeeeyyy" she said again.

"What?" I said kinda disappointed

"Ross, are you okay?" she asked

"Yeah I'm fine, why?"

"Because you're walking into my dressing room"

"Ow sorry" and I walked into my dressing room"

I opened the door and Riker was sitting in my couch.

"Hey bro, what are you doing here?" I asked

"I thought, after a long day work, maybe you wanna relax and play some guitar." He said with a big smile.

"Sure why not" I said but I didn't show that I was upset.

*Singing and Playing* *I stopped with playing.*

"What wrong?" Riker asked confused.

"Riker, can I ask you something?" I asked.

"Yeah sure bro whassupp?" he said.

"You know Laura right?"

"Um, brown hair, brown eyes, not so tall, pretty hot?" he said.

"Yeah, I think I kinda li.........

"Oohh... Ross are you in LOVE?!"

"Wait I didn't... how did you know that?"

"I'm you're bro, I know every secret about you. If you like somebody, you're eyes going to sprinkle and you are going to blush like a tomato."

"Woaw".... I was speechless about what Riker all said.

"Yeah pretty cool huh?" he said very proudly.

"But she has a boyfriend: Billy. But I think she is hiding something for her."

"Why do you think that?" he asked.

"I don't know"

"I think I know: you love her and that's why you all think of weird things."

I thought about that for 5 seconds. "Maybe you're right, but what do I have to do?"

"Write a song for her! She would totally love you when she hears that!"

"You think?"

"Yeah" He said it like he knew quite sure.

"No I can't do that, she is so happy with Billy and then she hears my song and has to decide who she wants to be with. And I don't even know she likes me!" I said really sad.

"Then the only thing you can do now is checking out if she likes you. But maybe you have to think about this really good, so should we go home?"

"Yeah maybe that's a good idea"

Riker and I are riding to home and the only thing I could think about was: how I can know if Laura likes me. But she is a girl, so maybe I have to ask a girl about this situation. And I already know who.......

Please comment and vote! XX