56. 4 months later

Riker's POV

Thuesday. Well 4 months later...... alot have changed. Raini and Ryland broke up because the were both too busy and i don't get it actually. Vanessa is now almost 5 months pregnant. We moved out togehter in an appartment 5 minutes away from my old house. Ross and Laura are still together and Rydel and Ellington are still togehter and Rocky and Skylar is still together too!! OMG 1 happy lovely family! Me and Vanessa are discussing about when we will marry: After or before he birth of our lovely daughter.

Yes it's a girl.

We are also thinking of names, but i wanna keep the R in the family and Vanessa totally agreed with it. And Rydel is being so pumped about it because she loves children. Vanessa is at her home having dinner with her parents and Laura and i'm home with my family. I'm watching old Glee episodes because my mom bought the season where i was in and a season box. Rydel come sits beside me.

"Did you and Vanessa already thinking of names for her?" She asks. I smile. "Yes we have" her face turns in one happy girl . "Really?!? THAT IS SOOO COOL!!!! AND??"  "We want to make the annoucement for the whole family so we planned a dinner with our family and Vanessa's family on thursday. And Ellington is invited to." Rydel nodds, she immidiatly grabbed her phone and called Ellington. "He is free." She says. "Okay good, tell him to be here at 7pm." She nodds and she walkes away. After all those doctor appointments and concerts and just life in general, i finally have time to just sit down and think for a while. The only thing i can think about is our baby. How will she look? Will she have Vanessa's black hair? Or my blond hair? She probably will have brown eyes because Vanessa and i both have brown eyes. And all my siblings are then aunt and uncles and Laura is aunt to.

It's just too perfect to be true.

I didn't have any idea what time it is. So i looked at the clock: 5:45 pm. Well i'm kinda hungry. I decided to go to my mom to ask if we could do a In N' Out today. She said yes because her and dad had dinner with some old friends. I yelled to all my siblings to come and when they all we're downstairs we leaved.