10. Rydellington True?

*3 hours later*

Ratliff's POV

"I have to go"

"I walk you out" Rydel walked with me upstairs.

"It was cool today" she said.

"Woaw you have beautful eyes. I-i mean: yeah i-i'll see you tomorrow." i walk to my car and go.

Rydel's POV

He just said that i have beautiful eyes! 2 times! Does he likes me? But he's still dating Kelly. OMG! But he has too choose between me and Kelly!? Auch!

But i decided to tell Raini and Laura about the 'i love Ratliff' thing. They can help me. So i called them if they would come over for a ladies night. And they love it. I was getting ready.

We decided to go something to eat and then go see the movies. We have to dress nice for in the restaurant. So i have my favorite dress on. A pink one with glitters on the top.

"Ross, i know you and Laura are together but i want a LADIES night not a MIX OF BOYS AND GIRLS night! Get it"

"Yes i do, but can i give Laura one kiss if she walk in?"

"One, and then you go upstairs! Promise?"

"Promise"

*10 minutes later*

~knock knock~

"There are Laura and Raini."

I opened the door. I was shocked.

"Oh... Hey Ratliff."

"Woaw! You look...amazing!"

Ratliff was stearing at me

"Aww thanks, Laura, Raini and I are having girls night and we are going to a restaurant, and then we are going to see the movies. But what are you doing here?"

The guys asked if i would come over to play some videogames and talk so: here i am!"

"Cool, and come in. They guys are upstairs."

"Okay thanks, and have fun with the girls." he winked at me and he walks too upstairs.

~knock knock~

"Hey girls, come in."

"Thanks!" And Laura and Raini come in.

We hear somebody running from upstairs to downstairs.

Laura's POV

"Hey baby." It is Ross

"Hey baby!!!" We're kissing.

"Laura, are you coming?" Rydel asked.

"I'm coming!" and we leaved.

"Bye!"

*The Boys*

Ross' POV

We are playing some videogames.

"Hey Rat?"

"Whatsupp?"

"I think, i don't know it for sure but is there something going between you and Rydel?"

"Uh...uh... why would there be something. I'm dating Kelly.

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah i love Kel... Oh who am i kidding i soo soo soo love Rydel!"

"I KNEW IT!" I said

"Are you okay with it?"

"Sure, because Rydel never had a boyfriend so i'm happy for her. But what are you gonna do about... ya know Kelly?"

- What will he answer

- How will te girls night go?

Please comment and vote!!!