25. Raini?

Raini was sitting sad in her dressingroom, thinking about the girls night. She stopped thinking when Calum knocked on her door.

Raini's POV

"Who is there?" i ask

"It's me Calum, i didn't saw you today so i just come by."

It's sweet of Calum that he cares about me.

"Come in!"

Calum walked in and looked at me.

"Raini, what's wrong? You are looking so sad." He looked worried.

"Ah nothing special..."

"Raini, i know you longer then today, tell me please."

"Okay"

He looked very confused.

"Riker and Vanessa like each other."

"Yeah so? Do you like Riker?"

"No...no"

Now Calum looks even more confused.

"I mean, now Vanessa and Riker are gonna be together and Ross and Laura are together and Rydel and Ratliff. And i am very happy for them but..."

"You want somebody too." Calum totally understands me.

"Yeah, i mean... i wanna be in love too."

"I know how it feels, i think that someone's love life is easy and beautiful, but someone's love life is hard and dark. For me is option 2." Calum said.

"For me too, and for the rest of the persons are 'happy in love' are option 1!" I said

"Yeah, well we have to go on with our lives and just see what happends. But i have to go, my aunt is in town. Bye!" he winked and he walked out.

"Maybe i found the right guy, but i just didn't know it!"

And i lay on the couch.

Riker's POV

I need to ask Ross' promision for dating Vanessa. I don't know what how he thinks about it, but you never know always: DON'T STOP BELIEVING. But i would be shocked if Ross don't except it. He is my brother and he should give me the love. But maybe he don't, maybe he do. UGH I'M FREAKING OUT!

So i was staning right infrond of Ross' bedroom. I knock.

"Come in!" He screamed and i walk in.

"Hey bro" He said and he was reading the script for Austin & Ally.

"Hey dude, i need to talk to you"

"Oh okay whassupp?" And he stopped reading his script.

"I...i like....Vanessa." Ross looked shocked.

"Woah, really?" he said

"Yeah and i mean, like like. So much."

"Cool!"

"Really?" i was suprised.

"Yeah i think it's pretty cool, then we are really one big family. But does Vanessa feel the same way?"

"I don't know, Laura, Rydel and Raini are finding out. They had girls night last night but i haven't heard anything."

"i think you have to go for it!"

"Thanks bro!"

Ohh Rinessa is gonna happen! But what is wrong with Raini? Who is 'the one?' We will find out soon!

Comment and vote