51. Starbucks

Riker's POV

Tomorrow we have a concert in LA, so all our girlfriends come: Laura, Raini & Vanessa. But also Calum, the cast from Teen Beach Movie and ofcourse the fans from California. But Rocky is the ONLY one in our friendsgroup who is single, poor him. And he is acting like he don't care, but i know my brother and it bothers him. So i really want him to have a gril and be happy just like us.

Rocky's POV

Riker keeps saying to me that he feels bad for me because i don't have a girlfriend, but i don't really care..... okay

I do care

I feel lonely, Ryland is dating Raini, Ross is dating Laura, Riker is dating Vanessa and Ellington is dating Rydel. Maybe i'm gay.......

No, absolutely not.                                                                                                                                     But i'm very happy for my family and friends but i just wanna have a girlfriend too. 

I decided to go to Starbucks to drink something. So i walked to the mall with music in my ears and i looked down. And walked and walked, till i walked into someone and that person fell.

"Oh, oh i'm so sorry, i didn't see you coming." i say and looked at the person. When she looks up i see the most beautiful girl in the world. A blond girl with beautiful eyes and amazing looks, i'm in love.

"No problem, i wasn't looking either." she says and i give her a hand to help her up. After she stands up i give again a hand.

"I'm Lynch, Rocky Lynch" i try to do cool and she laughs because of my weird joke

"I'm Johnsson, Skylar Johnsson" she says.

"I was on my way to Starbucks, do you wanna go with me?" i say

"I would love to." Skylar says and we walk to Starbucks. She looks amazing. I know her just for one second but i like, no, i love her already. And not just as friends.

"Wait, now i've looked good at you, aren't you from that band R5?" She asks and it suprised me that she knows me.

"Yeah, that's me." I say and she laughs.

"You're song, I Can't Forget About You has been stuck in my head for like forever, it's really good!" She says

"Thanks that means alot!" We walk further and after 5 minutes we arrive at Starbucks. The weater walks to us and asks us what we want.

"What do you want Skylar?" i ask her and she doesn't have to think long.

"Warm chocolate." she says. "Okay 2 warm chocolates please" i say and the weater walk away. Me and Skylar talk for like 2 hours then i realize it is 4 o'clock and i had to be home at 4:15 for rehearsals for the show tomorrow. But i see that Skylar realizes it too.

"Oh i have to go Rocky, here" And she gives her phone number. "I had really much fun today, thanks" she says and i say "No problem, i love it too" and we hug and she walks away, but then i realize that we have that show tomorrow with the girlfriends. "Wait Skylar!" i yell and she turns around. "I would love if you wanna come to the show tomorrow, it's in the concert hall in the centre." I say and she gives a big smile. "I love to go, i'll be there. What time?" she asks. "Umm, the concert starts at 7:30 so if you are there at 6:30 then i wait for you outside and then i will lead you in. You can stand in the VIP places with the girlfriends and friends from my family." i say and she laughs "Okay see you tomorrow" she gives me a cheekkiss and she walks away.

IT IS OFFICIAL

-

-

I'M IN LOVE

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------\\

OOOOHHHH ROCKY IS IN LOVE!! Picture of Skylar (Ashley Benson) she is gorgeous!! I'm a big PLL fan so that's why i choose Ashley hhaha <3

X Greet