44. Hospital.... (Part 2)

Laura's POV

We are already 2 hours in the hospital an we haven't heard anything of Raini. My grandparents are here for a half hour. We have seen the doctor with really weird stuff walking and it makes me scared. I'm leaning on Ross should and i have my arms around him. I'm soooo happy that we are back together and i missed him soo much. I see Rydel sleeping on Ratliff's lab and he is stroking her hair. Riker and Vanessa are just holding hands and listening to music. Raini is the only one single from us. She deserves a boy who is perfect for her.

"Ross?" I ask and he looks at me.

"Yeah babe?" I love it when he says that. It makes me feel that i am the only for him.

"Maybe Raini was jealous.." i say and i get up from is lab.

"Jealous? What do you mean?" He asks.

"Well, we are dating. Rydel and Ratliff are and Vanessa and Riker. And you guys were all in 'love'. Riker, Vanessa, Rydel and Ratliff are together and you were looking for me. Maybe she wanted to have someone for her to."

"Maybe.. well i'm not good at making couples, so i think Rydel, Vanessa and you have job." we laugh and wait another 40 minutes till finally the doctor came out.

"Raini Rodriguez?" he asks and me, Ross and my grandma stand up.

"Are you related to her?" he asks

"Well i'm her bestfriend and co-star, this is my boyfriend and her co-sar also and this is my grandma. Her family isn't here."

"Well okay, because their is an adult with you i'm okay with it." Yes!! i was scared. "Well Miss. Rodriguez had a panick attack while sleeping and she had 43 grades fever. We let her sleep because then she get some rest. Hse still has fever, 38 grades. But do you have any idea why Miss. Rodriguez could have that panick attack?" he asks and i look at Ross. He nodded and i decided to tell.

"Well we are here with 7 people. Me and Ross are a couple. The blond girl is Ross' sister and the guy next to her is her boyfriend and Ross' bestfriend. The blond guy is Ross' brother and the girl next him is my sister and they are together to. Raini is the only one single." He nodded.

"Well miss. Rodriguez has to stay here for 3 days but maybe more. Just to check out she is okay."

"Okay thank you." Thank god she is okay!!

We walk back to the group and told everything.

This is a long day...

-------------

So what do you think? Let me know!!

Greet x