35. Where is she in Italy?

Rydel's POV
I think we are in Europe now. We already flight 10 hours so only 2 to go. Ross and Ratliff are sitting next to me. Ross left of me and Ratliff right of me. On the other side are sitting Riker, Vanessa and Raini. Vanessa in the middle because then she can sit next to her boyfriend and bestfriend. Ross is sleeping, i think to be calm because i think he is scared that we are not gonna find Laura. But i have faith in it. Me and Raini are her bestfriends, Vanessa her sister who she can't live without, and i think she can't live without out Ross either. She's maybe mad at him but she loves him and you know what i say: Love is the strongest thing in nature. Actually i never said that before haha. I'm tired, i'm gonna take a nap. See ya!

Riker's POV

Vanessa is sleeping on my chest and i REALLY like it. She is even beautiful when she sleeps!! I mean serious, i have the best girlfriend ever!! And Raini is playing Yatzee on her iPhone. I think Vanessa wants to calm down because she is anxious about Laura. Laura and Vanessa have the best sisterrelationship in the history of sisterrelationships. That's why it's soooo sad that Laura is away. But i hope we find her....

Ross' POV

I woke up from a sound that was really high. 'Flight 657 lands in 5 minutes. Please get all you're luggage and be ready. I hope you had a good flight.' the pilot says and i wake up Rydel.

"YOO SIS! WAKE UP!!" i almost screamed.

"Yeah, yeah i'm awake, you don't have to scream, god!" She looks at me with a angry face.

"Hahah sorry sis, but our operation 'Find Laura in Italy' is about too start."

"Yep let's go!" So we get out of the plane and i''m sooooooo scared. What if we can't find Laura? ROSS STOP WE ARE GONNA FIND HER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ugh i hate negativity!! But i need too find her because what i said: SHE IS MY EVERYTHING!!

Vanessa was reading the address that her mom texted. "Okay so we have to get a car and drive to: Strada Lunga 21."

Riker layed a hand on her shoulder. "Let's go" So we rent a car and starting driving. Riker drived because he is the oldest. He sits next to Vanessa. One seat back of them sit Rydel and Ratliff and back of them sit Raini and i. After 10 minutes of riding we stand still, looking at the map where we are and if Vanessa could remember this. She doesn't.

"I think we lost the way." Vanessa says looking at Riker.

"Do you see the street of you're grandparents house?" Rydel asks while looking at the map.

"Yes here." and she put her finger on the map. "And we ride exactly as the map leads us."

"Maybe we have to ride along. Looking if we find it." Ratliff said and we all agreed and ride along.

After 5 minutes we ride in a street with a bingo house.

"STOP!" Vanessa yelled and Riker stops inmediatly.

"Vaness why do i have to stop???" He asks her.

"Th-this is where i go with my grandparents when they play bingo. Maybe they are there!"

I looked very happy "Really? Come on!"

So we ran in...

~~~~~

Sorry for the short chapter but i wanna make it exiting bye x

~ Greet