14. L.O.V.E

Laura's POV

Woaw... I...i kissed Austin (Ross ;-)) It feels even better when everybody sees it because then you see how much Ross and i are in love! And we have our first date tonight! EXCITED!

"And cut!" the director said. "Guys that was amazing! You are good in...ki...you know what i mean." We all laughed and we walked away!

*In Calum's dressingroom*

Me, Raini, Ross and Calum we're talking and we started to talk about love, so we started with us!

"Hey Ross, you and Laura have your first date tonight, are you excited?" Calum was doing weird with his eyebrows.

"Of course dude!" Ross laughed and he punched Calum in his arm but it didn't hurt.

"Yeah Ross what are we gonna do?"

"I don't know, don't be curious."

"Okay i won't but know enough about us, what do you think about Rydellington?"

"Rydel loves Ratliff and Ratliff loves Rydel it's easy! Perfect match!" Raini said like she was 100% right.

"Yeah i know, but Ratliff is going through a hard time, he has to decided if he wants to be with Kelly or Rydel." i said with much respect.

Ross, Calum and Raini yelled at the same time: "RYDEL!" Rydel came in and looked curious.

"What's wrong guys, you yelled so hard that i thought someone's going to die!" We laughed and explained why we yelled.

"Rydel what is going on between you and Ratliff? What's going wrong?" Raini asks.

"I don't know, it's confusing. I really really like Ratliff and i think he likes me too but he is still dating Kelly and i don't know if he wants to break-up with her!"

"Yeah it's difficult." I give Rydel a big hug.

"What do i have to do guys?" Rydel looks very upset.

"Sis, there's know way Ratliff's gonna choose Kelly. He likes you much more than her. He told me!"

"Really! That's amazing! Ross you are the best!!!!!"

"I know. But what are you gonna do now?" Ross asks

"Oh. I know something!"

what is Rydel going to do?