41. You are what?

Vanessa's POV

"I am.... i am.... what?? This crazy!! What will Riker think??" i say. Rydel starts having watery eyes and i smile meanwhile.

I walk to her. "Are you okay Delly?" i ask her and she wipes her tears away. "Yeah but it's just...i can't believe.... i am going to be aunt!" she says and i realise that Laura is going to be aunt too and Ross, Rocky, Ryland are gonna be uncle and Ratliff as he and Rydel are gonna marry. And my parents and Stormie and Mark grandparents all because i am pregnant. It's just crazy. It is unbelievable.

"You are right Rydel, and Laura you are gonna be aunt too." I say and Laura face is getting red and she smiles.

"Yes, i..i..i can't believe it!" she says and i give her a hug.

"But Laura, are you coming with us?" Rydel say and Laura looks sad. "We need you, you are part of the family!"

"Yes, i'm coming!" And my face starts to smile. "Are you serious?" and she nodded. "Yes let's go tell you're boyfriend." And we walk to the house from my grandparents.

Ratliff's POV

We are walking home, because we are walking for already 5 hours and i miss Rydel. And Riker just told me he wants to propose to Vanessa, and i know, one day, i'm going to do that too. But then for my precious Delly.

Ross is all looking sad and mad and all bad things. He is soo worried about Laura but i think positive. I feel that the girls found her. But i have to give him hope.

I walk towards him and he has his head in his hands. "Hey buddy.." i say and he looks at me. "Hey.." he says. "I feel that the girls found her, i think." I say and he nodded. "Me too, but i'm worried that she wouldn't forgive me." and i give him the 'why?' look. "Ofcourse Laura will forgive you, she is in love with you." Riker walks towards us. "Yeah Ross, she loves you to much to just forget you!"

"Really?" he asks

"Yes, ofcourse. And look we are almost home." Riker says and i look at the house from Vanessa and Laura's grandparents. There car isn't there so that means they are not home yet.

We walk in the house and see that Raini is sleeping.

"Guys, she is all sweating.. maybe we have to know her degrees." i say

"Yes good idea." Ross says and walks to the door with all off medicines and he checks Raini's temperature.

"Woah, 40.6 degrees. She has big fever."

"Yes, but just let her sleep and wait till the girls get home." Riker says and Ross nodded.

*25 minutes later*

Ross' POV

I hear someone closing the door. Who? The girls? The grandparents? Laura? I hope Laura, i miss her sooo much. i hope she forgives me. The guys say they do, but i don't know...

"Somebody is home.." I say and Ratliff nodds.

"Yeah who do you think?" He says.

"I hope Laura bu-" I stop talking when i see Rydel and Vanessa walk in with a normal face.

"Guys......" Vanessa starts.

"Yeah?" Riker says and hugs her.

"We d-" and she stops talking. I see a brown headed girl walk inside.

"Hey guys...." It's Laura.

"LAURA OMG I'M SOO HAPPY TO SEE YOU I MISSED YOU SOO MUCH I WAS SOOO WORRIED." I say and hug her and give her a kiss on the cheek.

"I missed you too Ross!" She says and i was shocked.

"You did?? I thought you hated me!" I say and she got silent and shy.

"Well, i never hated you, i was angry but now i realise how much i missed you!" And she kiss me on my lips and we hear everybody say AWWWW.

"Umm Riker, guys, i need to tell you all something..." Vanessa says and Laura and Rydel walks to her.

"Whatsupp baby?" Riker says and looks confused at Vanessa.

"I...i...um" Vanessa can't get out of her words.

"I am pregnant....." She says and everybody was silent.

----------

Ohhh how will Riker react?? Well see soon.

X Greet