13. More Raura

*next day*

Ross' POV

Me, Laura and Raini are driving with Rydel to the set. Me and Laura we're sitting on the backseat so we could kiss. Her lips are sooooo soft!!! But yeah, we are SOOO in love. And it's really funny that Austin & Ally also have to kiss in the show. We are seriously soo freaking excited! Rydel and Raini are looking at us like UGH! Haha it's funny to see.

"Can you please stop, i'm getting sad! and DISGUSTED!" Rydel was fake gagging.

"Well Rydel, by the time you are gonna date Ratliff is that really normal!" Laura said and was laughing.

"You know, you're right. But i don't know Ratliff really is gonna break-up with Kelly too date me."

"Maybe" I said "But i know that you and Ratliff are gonna be so in love as me and Laura."

"Aww, that's so sweet." Laura said and kissed me.

"I don't know but never say never!"

"Raini? You are so quiet what's wrong?"

"I'm just.... You and Laura are super and love and Rydel has a secret love with Ratliff and i..... have nobody." And she starts crying.

"Raini, it's gonna be okay. You are super sweet, smart and cute, you are gonna have an boyfriend absolutely!" Rydel said.

"Thanks Ry!" and Rydel hugs Raini."

"We are here!" Rydel stoped the car.

"Okay, are you coming with us Rydel?"

"Sure, we're do i have to sit?"

"You can sit in my dressing room" Laura said. "There is some food, a tv, a keyboard and a lot of music stuff. So you can do what you want."

"Okay, and i can facetime with Ratliff haha."

"Ofcoure, we have to shoot like a hour and then we are done."

"That's okay, go or you are gonna be late."

"Okay, bye Rydel!"

"Bye!"

*on set*

The director was speaking

"Okay today we are gonna shoot Chapters and Choices. Laura and Ross did you practice 'You Can Come To Me'?" We nodded. "And...are you ready for the big kiss?" we nodded again and laughed. "Okay let's do it"

In the scene with Dez and Trish

Trish•I'm so excited Austin & Ally like each other, what if there gonna to admit that there wanna be togethert

Dez•Sometimes it's hard for people to express there feelings....

In the scene with Austin & Ally

Ally• I did it i conquered my stagefright!

Austin• i always new you could do it

Ally• That was incredible i feel i can do anything

Austin• I know i can do anything aslong is on with you!

*kiss*

/Please comment and vote