57. The Proposal....maybe?

Ellington's POV

Tonight we have a concert in Las Vegas. I'm going to do something big! Noooo not a new drumsolo, something even BIGGER!! But i'm nervous about it. Haha i'm still not going to say anything! So yeah... i'm excited, nervous, anxious, happy and just ELLINGTON!! Well it's now 5:00 and we have a concert in about 2 hours. We are eating at The Pancake House and it's SOOO GOOD!! Maybe you'll think: yeah, yeah Ellington but you eat everything but NOO!!  THIS IS SOOO GOOD IT'S LIKE LIFE, I WANNA LIVE HERE AND NEVER LEAVE!! But we have to because we have a concert tonight and we can't dissapoint our fans. I'm done eating, the boys too, only Rydel and Stomie are still eating. After 5 minutes they were done eating and we decided to go to the venue. We had hats on and sunglasses so nobody would notice us. After a 10 minute walk we arrived. I saw Skylar in a room alone. Yes this is the perfect time! Did i already told you that Skylar is going with us on tour? Well she is. She helps Stormie with styling and make-up. 

"Skylar!! I need your help!!" i yelled. I walked into the room with our clothes. "Well with what can i help mr. Ellington Lee Ratliff?" I laughed. Skylar is really funny, so she is perfect for Rocky! "You know that i really love Rydel?" She nodds. "Like really really love her." I say. She looks confused. "Like really really really lo-" "ELLINGTON!! Get to the point!" she says. I take a deep breath. "I wanna make a big step in our relationship." She looks at me with a small grinn. "Are you going to do what i think you are going to do?" She says with a big smile. "I don't know what you are thinking of, Skylar." i say. "ARE YOU GOING TO PRO-" She yells but i cut her off. "NOT soo loud Sky!!" i say. "Sorry" she says. "But are you going to propose?" She says with a big smile. "Yes, i am." i say and she jumps around. "OMG ELLINGTON TOOO CUTE!!!!" she says. "But Skylar i am soo nervous!" i say. "When do you wanna do it then?" she asks. "During the concert." i say. "NO WAY!!!" she jumps. "Yes way but do you wanna practice with me?" i ask. "Yes, ofcourse." she says. I clear my throat.

"Dear Rydel, i've known you for almost 7 years now and since we met i have been in love with you. It builded up time after time. And i have the big honnor to be your boyfriend. You suprise me everytime how incredible, amazing, lovely, gorgeous, and sooooooooo incredilbly talented you are. I love you and i never wanna be without you anymore. Do you wanna marry me?" I looked at Skylar. She had tears in her eyes. It's not for here but i think it just got her. "Yes." She said with a Rydel voice, so that made me laugh. I hugged her. We did it just like i dreamed it would be.

"Ellington?!?"